Vale do Lobo Ocean-view Rental Home with Pool
‘’Great family home in a superb location for all that Vale do Lobo has to offer, especially golf’’ - Reviewed by Lisa
A traditional home that ticks all the boxes for a family, group of friends or golfers looking to enjoy all the wonders of Val Do Lobo in Portugal’s famed Algarve region. Sitting in a desirable location on a clifftop, listen to the sound of the waves lapping the beach or watch golfers as they tee off from the iconic 16th hole.
An attractive entryway segues into an L-shaped living-dining room which opens to the large terracotta paved patio and ample pool. The garden and patio are the ideal havens for long summer days with lingering lunches on the covered terrace and sunset watching from the rooftop patio with its exceptional views of the close-by beach and lush fairways of The Royal Golf Course. Enjoy poolside BBQs or wander down to the nearby Plaza with its restaurants, bars and cafes.
Warm terracotta floors throughout and family-style furnishings create a home for easy beachside living and maxing out relaxation options after a day of golf.
- Swimming pool (not heated)
- Rooftop terrace
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully furnished kitchen
- BBQ – charcoal and gas
- TV- all channels in multiple languages
- Independent room/suite
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Remote gate and keyed manual gate
- Driveway parking 2-3 cars
- A/C & Heating
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are on the ground floor and offer Asian-inspired artifacts and accessories. Bathrooms feature marble floors and walls.
Bedroom 4 can only be accessed from an independent entrance in the garden making it ideal for teenagers or a couple.
Sleeps 2 – Two twins or a king-size bed. Large room that opens to pool patio with views over the ocean. En-suite bathroom with walk-in rain head and handheld showers, vanity and walk-in closet.
Sleeps 2 – Double four-poster bed. En- suite bathroom with tub/shower combo, vanity and bidet. Views over swimming pools and ocean.
Sleeps 2 – Two twins. Closet. En-suite bathroom with tub and handheld shower, double vanities and heated towel rail.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Small room with independent entry. Small en-suite bathroom with small cubicle shower and single vanity.
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, POOL TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, PRIVACY AND BLACKOUT DRAPES, TOILETRIES, AC, MOSQUITO SCREENS AND WI-FI.
Enjoy mealtimes inside and out with excellent options for dining under the stars or inside around the family table. A lovely family-friendly kitchen with cool Portuguese marble countertops makes a great place to hang out creating family feasts or trying your hand at some Portuguese-style dishes.
Rental Price Includes
- Complimentary use of the Vale do Lobo Resort Bus
- Free access to the Vale do Lobo Rotunda Pool (open from June to September, depending on weather conditions)
- Complimentary food parcel on arrival
Know Before You Go
- Bedroom 4 is completely independent with a small window
- Easy walking to La Plaza (some noise may be heard with specific wind direction)
- Little road noise (small road between garden and cliff top)
- Fountain water feature can be filled or not for child safety
- Happy-go-lucky furnishings – great for families.
- Staircase to rooftop terrace
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire for rates.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Sheets changed once every 7 days
- Towels changed mid-week
Kids Services & Activities
- Highchairs and cots ($)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, walking, water sports, diving, hiking, biking, golf, shopping, culture trips, sightseeing, spa treatments, waterpark.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!