Fabulous Oasis for Family, Friends and Special Celebrations!
"A Fabulous Oasis for Family, Friends and Special Celebrations – All Steps Away from Vallarta Action! " - Reviewed by Lisa
Enter through intricately carved Moroccan doors and into a garden-filled oasis. This large, walled estate is home to an elegant hacienda-style villa with ample terraces and open-air living areas that offer gorgeous ocean views. Over 10,000 sq ft of light-filled living spaces are beckoning for relaxation and enjoyment.
Sip on a margarita while you relax by the pool or laze in the hammock. If you feel like venturing out, beautiful Los Muertos Beach is nearby. Vallarta’s Romantic Zone is also just a hop, skip and a jump away.
The large, open kitchen is fully staffed and serves two meals a day, six days a week. At night, dine under the stars or take a dip in the oversized hot tub.
- A few blocks from famous Los Muertos Beach
- Central location
- Heated swimming pool
- Oversized hot tub
- Ocean views
- Beach access
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Elegantly styled with Mexican art and Moroccan accents, the house showcases Mexican Saltillo-tiled floors and traditional Mexican bathrooms with hand-painted tiles and sinks as well as carved wooden furnishings. Five rooms have TV.
MASTER SUITE – COMPRISES 2 BEDROOMS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Upper level. Private terrace and TV. En-suite bathroom shared with BEDROOM 2.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Upper level. Garden view. Shared bathroom with BEDROOM 1. (Additional cost for use of this room)
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Upper level. Access to shared terrace offering amazing ocean views. TV. En-suite bathroom.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Main level. Access to shared terrace and private terrace. TV. En-suite bathroom.
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed. Main level. Ocean views. En-suite bathroom.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Main level. Access to private courtyard. TV. Shared bathroom across the hall.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lower level. Garden view. TV. En-suite bathroom.
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER A/C, CEILING FANS. HAIR DRYERS, IRON AND IRONING BOARDS. SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX IN HOUSE.
The emphasis is on outdoor living, with multiple terraces for dining and relaxing. This bright, airy house offers spectacular ocean views from most rooms and a happy feel of indoor/outdoor living.
- Heated pool
- Oversized outdoor hot tub
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service (cost of food and beverage not included)
- Lunch or dinner service (cost of food and beverage not included)
Know Before You Go
- Great location for exploring Vallarta
- Multi-level home
- Happy-go-lucky bedding
- Lower prices available for 6, 5 and 4 bedrooms (please ask)
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Private cook service 2 meals/day (cost of food and beverage not included)
Kids Services & Activities
- Child-friendly property
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!