Alentejo Villa with Private Pool and Resort Privileges
"The perfect escape from the bustle of city life. A place to truly reconnect with nature!" - Reviewed by Rita
This comfortable villa with private pool located within a 5-star resort on the plains of Alentejo offers the perfect escape from the bustle of city life. With two en-suite bedrooms, a living room with fireplace and dining area, in addition to a fully equipped kitchen, it provides all you need to make this your base where you can truly reconnect with Nature
Outside, the view is expansive looking out to the Alentejo plains with a private pool and sunny terrace. Inside, the minimalist and elegant interior design reflects the natural surroundings. Light, earthy tones and natural elements make a pleasant reference to the handicrafts of the region.
Here, its location on a 5-star resort means you will be able to enjoy plenty of activities. From a farm-to-table restaurant, an educational farm, an organic vegetable garden, orchard, and many other spaces, services, and experiences, the list goes on.
Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the privilege of having this space exclusively for you and your companions.
- Private pool
- 2 communal outdoor pools
- Communal indoor pool
- Communal spa with Turkish bath and sauna
- Shaded furnished terrace
- Al fresco dining
- Living room
- Flat screen TV
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
One principal suite and one guest suite both follow the same look and feel: warm wooden floors, floaty floor-to-ceiling drapery and minimal accessories sourced locally. Each suite offers a pristine bathroom and a lovely exterior patio on which to enjoy early morning coffee or late-night star gazing.
BEDROOM 1 UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanity and bathtub with rain head shower by the window. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 2 UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin-beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and bathtub/shower combo. Private balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The lounge area is divided into a living area with fireplace, dining area, and a fully fitted kitchen. The villa’s open-air living space with sliding glass doors invites the beauty of the private pool terrace to infuse the interiors with light while making al fresco dining an attractive option and sunning yourself by the pool a must.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily breakfast served in the resort restaurant
- Daily housekeeping
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 24-hour services (hotel reception)
- Access to resort facilities that include a restaurant, market and bar, outdoor bar and seating area, 2 outdoor swimming pools, kids’ area, spa with 2 treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath, 1 heated indoor swimming pool, Life fitness gym and group lessons, meeting room with outdoor area, chef’s table (outdoor), outdoor leisure area, didactic farm and vegetable garden
Know Before You Go
- There are several similar homes available that can accommodate larger parties staying next door to each other.
- Semi-detached home with neighbours.
- Communal indoor pool is part of the SPA area, featuring sauna, Turkish bath, gym and treatment rooms. It is open 24 hours and offers garden view.
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire for rates.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Until 3 years old, children stay free of charge
- From 3-12 years old (€)
- Cribs and extra bed only by request and subject to availability (€).
- Children up to 12 years old can use the indoor pool daily from 1pm
- Kids area
- Animal yoga for children (€)
- Family planting and harvesting (€)
- Pet friendly
- Please contact us for details (€).
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Spa treatments with locally sourced artisanal products
- Gastronomy experiences of regional wine and local produce, cooking lessons, outdoor meals (picnics, breakfast, dinner)
- Traditional pottery workshops
- Nature adventures, hiking, horseback riding, bike riding or bird’s-eye viewing in a hot-air balloon are the best activities to enjoy Alentejo’s plains and its natural fauna and flora
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!