Peaceful Westmoreland Villa for Barbados Bliss
"We love the Mullins Beach Club access that Royal Westmoreland villas offer – golf and beach!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Experience the Caribbean as it should be enjoyed when you stay at this great family-style home on two levels in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland gated golf community.
This Barbados villa combines modern comfort with design vestiges of both traditional British and West African styles. The blend of soft neutral colors contrasts beautifully with the main focal point of the home: the lush vegetation and the palm trees that fringe the golf course beyond. The cool white tones of the furnishings and decor give you a feeling of peaceful tranquillity, while the living-dining area opens onto the outdoor covered terrace and pool area creating a sense of expansiveness.
Soothing golf and garden views please the eye as you bask in the glorious sunshine lounging on the patio or wallowing in the pool. Deciding to stay home is just as entertaining as going into town or heading to the beach. Just start your day by slipping out to the balcony to enjoy your morning cuppa, or have breakfast as you look out over the pool and gardens.
Here, everything is at your fingertips. The beach, town, and entertainment are all easily accessible just a short drive away. You can also enjoy the free shuttle bus to Mullins Beach Club for Royal Westmoreland guests.
- Private pool
- Access to Royal Westmoreland facilities including golf course ($), tennis courts, and gym
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Wet bar
- Covered deck
- Outdoor dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Cable TV
- Writing desk
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi, two showers and twin vanities.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanity
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Spending the day here is an adventure in itself. Choose a book from the living room’s large selection or head out to the deck and spend a sunny afternoon lounging in a deck chair while you enjoy a tropical cocktail from the wet bar. You can also spend some quality time with the kids in the pool or watch a movie together on the flat-screen TV.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 3 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Social Royal Westmoreland membership guest privileges
- Shuttle to Mullins beach
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Social Royal Westmoreland membership means that guests have access to the communal pools, jacuzzi, sanctuary gym, tennis court, beach facilities and Mullins Beach Club including a free shuttle to Mullins Beach but does not include use of the golf course or driving range. Guests can pay to play golf and use the driving range with limits on tee times.
- To access membership privileges and facilities, villa guests must register for houseguest cards, which must be done prior to arrival with the concierge team.
- As the estate is a short drive to Holetown and beaches, renting a car is recommended, though many guests choose to use the free shuttle that takes you to Mullins beach where you can enjoy a dedicated area for Royal Westmoreland guests.
- Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
Staff and Services
- Guard (24 hours)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, sailing, wind surfing.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!