El Banco Estates
“Luxury mansions adorning an oceanfront plateau.” - Reviewed by Deborah
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Got a beautiful property in El Banco Estates?. Click here.
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
With only a handful of prime sea-front lots, El Banco is one of the most coveted private estates in the Punta de Mita area. Just a five-minute drive from Punta de Mita village, gourmet restaurants, boutique stores and world-class golf, the exclusive gated community commands a stunning ocean bluff and white sand beach.
Peace, tranquility and jaw-dropping sunsets abound while fully-staffed villas and immaculate estates tend to your every desire and passing whim. More like a luxury retreat than a gated development, the sounds of nature and a soft ocean breeze serenade at every turn. We dare you not to relax in this heavenly locale.
The community is the brain-child of Tim Koogle, Yahoo’s founding CEO, and his wife, Pam Scott, whose vision it was to create a high-end luxury village on this unique plot of land distinguished by striking rock formations and a beautiful beach. Its name, El Banco, refers to its topographical singularity, like a giant bench poised on the edge of the shore.
If you love surfing, golf, hiking, paddle boarding, kayaking, bird-watching or total peace and quiet, this private community will be your heaven on earth.
- 45-min drive to the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 5-min drive to Punta de Mita village
- 15-min drive to Sayulita surf town
- Gated community with security personnel 24/7
- Each estate home offers its own levels of staff and service
- Concierge facilities
- Private beach shared by those living in the community
- High-speed WIFI
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car/golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!