"Punta Mita's Pinnacle of Luxury Living." - Reviewed by Lisa
These ultra-private, prime beachfront, deluxe acre-plus estates provide an extraordinary vacation hideaway with round-the-clock security. Ranchos Estates is no stranger to celebrities and high profile visitors. Owners and guests found in this privileged enclave have names that are easily recognizable.
Discreetly nestled amid lush, tropical gardens, these homes are remarkable for their breathtaking views across the azure blue waters of Banderas Bay, out towards the Marietta Islands, as far as Puerto Vallarta and then sweeping up to the Sierra Madre mountains just behind the city.
All homes in the Ranchos Estates community are situated on a beautiful beach of white sand and are within easy walking distance of several other small bays where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and other water sports. The beach, known for its famous surf break, “La Lancha”, is unique to the area as it offers an ideal place for those new to surfing to learn the ins-and-outs of the sport – while also providing waves that can challenge even the most advanced surfers.
Guests staying at Ranchos Estates have access to all the amenities of the nearby Punta Mita Resort.
- 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 3 minutes by golf cart to the village of Punta de Mita
- 7 minutes by car to the Residents’ Beach Club
- 10 minutes by car to golf courses
- 10 minutes by car to the St. Regis Hotel
- 10 minutes by car to the Four Seasons Hotel
CHARACTERISTICS OF RANCHOS ESTATES
These deluxe 4 to 14-bedroom estates are remarkable for their privacy and levels of service. Actual accommodations vary in size and style according to each property. Each is suited to large family gatherings, small business meetings and events.
Lots averaging over an acre in size, which, along with their prime beachfront location and round-the-clock security guards at the gate, provide an extraordinary vacation hideaway that ranks among the most private, secluded and secure to be found on the entire Punta de Mita peninsula.
- Gated community with security personnel 24/7
- Each estate home offers its own levels of staff and service
- Access to the Punta Mita Private Residents’ Beach Club
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Organizing golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!