5-Star Condo Living with Ocean View and Shared Pool
Nestled in the heart of the 5-star Punta Mita gated community, this ocean-view condo ticks all the boxes for families or couples and friends traveling together. Sleeping a maximum of 8 people, you can enjoy all the benefits of full Punta Mita Premier Golf membership which allows access to all the private beach clubs, access to the Jack Nicklaus golf courses, and more.
Besides enjoying stunning ocean views from the condo’s private terrace, renters can bask by the communal pool and jacuzzi that is reserved only for guests staying in your particular building. Located on the third floor, the condo also offers great views from most bedrooms.
From the open-plan living and dining spaces to the balcony and gourmet kitchen this spacious vacation condo has beautiful, traditional furnishings and décor to die for!
Imagine this: a warm summer evening, frosty margaritas on the balcony, and dinner at the alfresco dining table. Whether you want a relaxed evening meal or a lively dinner, this property is the perfect setting for every occasion.
- Access to Hacienda de Mita Beach Club
- Large communal heated pool
- Communal jacuzzi
- Spacious fully furnished balcony
- Open-plan indoor living and dining area with ocean view
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Powder room
- Elevator in building
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership: Access to Resident beach clubs, Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses ($), gym, tennis center and more
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This property has three sumptuously furnished bedrooms fitted with stunning en-suite bathrooms, filled with high-quality toiletries, and the very best bedding, towels, and linens. These rooms come with everything you need to enjoy a truly restful night’s sleep.
The Master Bedroom is particularly lovely as it benefits from stunning views and a jetted tub in the en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a tub and separate shower. For accompanying children or single members of the group, the third bedroom has two double beds.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. Living area. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and jetted tub. Access to shared terrace. Ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Walk-in closet. Living area. En-suite bathroom with tub and single vanity
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with single vanity and shower.
BEDROOM 4 – OPTIONAL
Sleeps 2 – Double bed plus twin bunk bed. TV. Shower, single sink and WC.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This third-floor condo has open-plan living spaces to make the most of the natural light and refreshing sea breeze which circulates the outdoor seating and lounging areas. The huge, sliding doors – which take up one of the living room walls – allows for a stunning view directly from the gourmet kitchen and dining areas.
This flow between interior and exterior makes the dark wood and marble surfaces of the kitchen and dining area feel lighter, while making the soft seating areas fresh and cool, even in the heat of the day. Whether you want to enjoy a quiet breakfast, set up a movie night, or just want to hide away in comfort during the hottest parts of the day, there’s a space for your needs in this property
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Located on the third floor
- Strictly no more than 8 guests (including babies) in 3+1 bedrooms. Best suited for a maximum of 6 adults or up to 8 guests when accompanied by children.
- Bedroom 4 is a smaller room with bunk beds and a shower room that was originally intended as staff quarters where you will find the washing machine and dryer for this condo; therefore, it is best suited for accompanying staff or children. It does not have AC.
Staff and Services
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsRomanceSurfersWeddings
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"