Beach Vibe Hacienda de Mita Condo with Golf Cart
"I loved the trendy light fittings in the brand-new kitchen and dining area." - Reviewed by Deborah
Classic comfort and a modern beach vibe characterize this recently renovated Hacienda de Mita condo inside the gates of Punta Mita ideal for 6-8 guests. A fine way to enjoy access to all the popping Punta Mita beach clubs and golf courses.
Spick and span, the updates make all the difference, and it is certainly one of the loveliest condos in the complex. Sparking marble countertops, trendy details, and comfortable custom-made furniture provide a luxurious backdrop to your Mexico vacations.
Delightful floor-to-ceiling sliding doors reveal the ample terrace and views over a lush tropical landscape and the communal pool reserved only for Hacienda de Mita guests in your specific condo building. Enjoy a delectable Mexican breakfast (groceries $) served outside and prepared for you by the charismatic housekeeper or top off the day with a lemon-fresh margarita or private tequila tasting at sunset.
Inside, a classy open plan is the ideal setting for afternoons cooled by the AC or lovely dinners with your group. Original artwork and a fresh interior design come together for a harmonious ensemble.
A top choice for a Punta Mita getaway.
- Access to Hacienda de Mita Private Residence Beach Club
- Large communal pool
- Communal jacuzzi
- Spacious fully furnished balcony
- Open-plan indoor living and dining area with ocean view
- TV and DVD player
- Brand new, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Half bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- Elevator in building
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Central A/C
- 6-seater golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Light wood bed frames and furniture harmonize with crisp white sheets while minimal dashes of bright color in the form of bed runners and rugs remind you are in Mexico. The effect is soothing and complements the beach theme of the entire Punta Mita condo.
Bathrooms have undergone some TLC as well, leaving them fresh and sparkling with hollowed marble sinks reminiscent of ocean rock pools.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, and shower. Ocean view. Access to shared main terrace.
Sleeps 3 – King-size bed + sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Double beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
EXTRA BEDROOM 4
Sleeps 2 – Two single bunk beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE BLACK-OUT SHUTTERS, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, CEILING FANS, HAIR DRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Fresh, neutral open-plan lounge and dining area flows onto the terrace as the kitchen and breakfast bar glisten in the background. The generously sized corner terrace is fully furnished for sunset margaritas and offers lovely ocean views in the near distance as well as views over the communal pool and jacuzzi.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation in 3+1 bedrooms for a maximum 8 guests (best suited for 6 adults).
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Use of a 4-seater golf cart
Know Before You Go
- Renovated and sparkling new in 2021.
- Located in Building 12, further back from the beach, with lush tropical views over the gardens and communal pool
- Strictly no more than 8 guests (including babies). Best suited for a maximum of 6 adults or up to 8 guests when accompanied by children.
- Bedroom 4 is a smaller room with bunk beds and a shower room that was originally intended as staff quarters where you will find the washing machine and dryer for this condo; therefore, it is best suited for accompanying staff or children. It does not have AC.
Staff and Services
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsSurfingWeddings
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."