Beach Access Puerto Vallarta Villa with Private Pool
"Love how you take the steps down to a cobblestone path that leads directly to a swimmable beach." - Reviewed by Deborah
Just a few steps from a sandy beach in lower Conchas Chinas, this terracotta-colored oceanfront villa balances tradition and comfort to stunning effect. Every space has a strong identity and features a blend of traditional materials and features alongside modern comforts and cheery decorative themes.
Open plan and spacious with stunning wood beam ceilings and traditional tiled floors, the main living and kitchen area is designed to be opened up to the poolside area. When the large doors are thrown open, the two spaces seem to become one; the cool sea breeze and stunning views make the interior space feel bright and airy.
Out in the pool area, the traditional orange façade contrasts beautifully with the stone paving and cool, blue waters of the private pool. This compact area becomes a sun trap at certain times of the day and with unobstructed views of the sea. It’s easy to feel that you have the sunset to yourself from the comfortable sun loungers.
Throughout the Puerto Vallarta villa, decorative and hand-painted tiles are one coherent feature that can be found in every space from the kitchen to the bathrooms. This nod to the vibrant cultural and historical home design features of Mexico helps the villa to stand out and really feel at one with the surrounding area.
- Heated pool
- Sun loungers
- Direct beach access
- Open concept living and dining spaces
- Outdoor grill
- Outdoor dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with a large center island
- Breakfast bar
- Satellite TV
- Music system
- Security 24/7
- A/C in bedrooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Simply decorated and elegant, each of the three bedrooms has unique pieces that give the space personality and flair. From a hand-painted wardrobe to locally woven rugs, these neutral spaces are calming, tranquil, and uniquely beautiful. Each bedroom has a private en-suite, direct access to the pool, and stunning views of the ocean.
Tiles, smooth glass, and shiny dark woods are the calling cards of the bathrooms, giving these spaces an intimate aura that is only heightened by the soft sounds of the ocean beyond the bedroom doors.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Opens to main pool terrace with ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Opens to shared pool terrace with ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Open to shared pool terrace with partial ocean view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, TV, SAFES, A/C, CEILING FANS, AND WI-FI.
Every part of this beach access Puerto Vallarta villa is designed to draw the eye and attention to the sun-drenched poolside area and it’s sweeping views of the beach and sea. Indeed, most areas, including the bedrooms, face the pool terrace and have direct access.
Traditional red-orange tiles bedeck the flooring throughout the property while dark wood beams add a historically beautiful edge to the elevated spaces. Reclaimed wood decorations, soft fabrics, dark wood furnishings, and rough whitewashed walls come together in a harmonious cacophony.
Not quite open plan, the fully fitted kitchen is separated from the living room by a low breakfast bar but has a view of the full space over that bar. Interior and alfresco dining spaces, both with a view, make it easy to make every dinner unforgettable.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping Mon-Sat
- Chef to prepare 2 meals per day Mon-Sat (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Maximum 2 guests per bedroom
- No charge for 1 child under 3 years old sleeping with parents; all other children counted in the maximum capacity.
- Steps from the villa provide private access to an ocean footpath that takes you to a lovely sandy beach.
- Larger groups or two families traveling together can rent the neighbouring 3-bedroom home which can be joined. Likewise, a 6-bedroom villa is also available to provide a 12-bedroom option (additional costs may apply to host gatherings and meals with whole group in one space).
- No student or bachelor party type groups.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”