Boho Chic Beachfront Villa for Litibu Bliss near Punta Mita
“Designed with love, passion and impeccable taste by a seasoned duo with over 30 years of experience in luxury rentals.” - Reviewed by Deborah
This is not just any beachfront villa. This Litibú 4-bedroom Mexican retreat is a canvas primed for your best memories to paint, a place where the stillness of a poolside afternoon harmonizes with the energy of waves crashing just steps away from you and your freshly prepared margarita.
Get ready to leave your stresses and troubles at the door as you pass into an almost mystical realm that breathes Wabi-sabi and boho aesthetics into locally sourced materials, favoring chukum plaster throughout to strengthen this home’s organic connection with nature. At the same time, the villa shares whispers from across the globe, continuing the dialogue with curated design pieces and furniture from India, Indonesia, Morocco, and beyond.
Meanwhile, its earthy tones, and natural fibers convert the villa into a silent observer, where only exquisite vintage accents, vibrant ocean views and your own presence make waves upon its surface. And waves you will make! Whether floating in the saltwater pool that serves as the heart chakra of this beachfront rental home or borrowing a kayak and heading directly for the sea, the profound tranquility here is impossible to disturb.
Prepare yourself for the ultimate beachfront retreat and become part of its hypnotic tapestry of memories.
- Direct gated beach access with outdoor shower
- Heated saltwater pool with a Baja bench
- Indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Palapa roof open-air dining area
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Shaded BBQ and bar area
- Rooftop terrace with firepit and ocean view
- Beachfront lawn garden
- TV/family room with AC
- Sonos sound system
- Books and games
- Surfboards, kayaks, body boards, and beach essentials
- Staff quarters on-site
- Washing machine and dryer
- Emergency generator
- Filtered water
- Street parking
- High speed wifi
- AC in all bedrooms and interior spaces
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms continue the boho aesthetic with attention to comfort and peaceful slumber.
Upstairs, the Principal Suite showcases a warm and earthy aesthetic, exuding a rustic charm with rich wooden details including the shutters behind the bed that affords soothing cross ventilation. This room has incredible views and access to its own terrace, as well as a large en-suite bathroom with both inside and outside showers.
The remaining suites envelop the pool terrace with two boho chic casitas and a bedroom beneath the principal suite. It is worth noting that one of the casitas has a cool mezzanine level above its king-size bed which has two single trundle beds that can pull out to make two queen-size beds. The youngest in your group are sure to want this room.
All bedrooms feature a great solution for keeping bugs and mosquitos out at night with innovative sliding net frames on all the windows.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King bed and Sofa bed. Coffee/tea station, mini fridge, desk, walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower, outdoor shower. Access to private balcony. Ocean/sea view.
Sleeps 2 – King bed. Mini fridge. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower, outdoor shower. Access to shared patio.
Sleeps 2 – King bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower, outdoor shower. Access to shared patio.
Sleeps 2 to 6 – King bed and 2 double trundle beds. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, rain head shower, outdoor shower. Access to shared patio.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, TOILETRIES, CLOSET, HAIR DRYER, SHUTTERS, A/C, CEILING FAN, WI-FI.
Drawing inspiration from the allure of Bali and the enchantment of Mexico’s Yucatan, the living areas of this beachfront villa in Litibú dance to the tune of indoor-outdoor harmony.
The central living and dining area beneath a majestic palapa roof looks out on one side to an immaculate lawn garden, where you will find a well-equipped bar and BBQ area, delineated with a gated fence that leads directly to the beach. On the other side, you enjoy views of the salt-water pool terrace and casita bedrooms. This area is sure to become the focal point of your stay.
On the rooftop above the kitchen, you will find another fabulous treat. Here, elevation brings a new perspective, offering front row seats to delight in the ocean views, where sunsets are not just seen but experienced and your yoga or meditation practice will take on new heights.
Lastly, for those who like downtime in the cool of the AC to watch a movie or read a book, the boho family room with a large flat screen TV will become your special place.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping except Sundays and national holidays.
- Continental breakfast.
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge).
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival.
Know Before You Go
- Options for in-house cooked breakfasts or half-/full-board (please inquire $).
- The beach directly in front of the villa is a swimmable public beach where typically few people pass by.
- Cell phone coverage is very limited in this area but the Wi-Fi throughout the villa is high speed.
- The dirt road for the final 5 minutes to reach the home is totally worth the peace and tranquility you will enjoy upon arrival.
- Plenty of street parking.
- House staff have own service casita with a full bathroom and mini kitchen – can be considered upon request if needed for guests’ accompanying staff (upon prior request only $).
- Bedrooms do not have a TV – TV/Family room has a large flat screen smart TV.
- The whole villa is designed architecturally for natural cooling with amazing cross ventilation, so even open spaces such as the dining area beneath the palapa are cool.
- The beachfront lawn garden and palapa living area is idyllic for small events or weddings (upon prior request only $).
- Tipping house staff and concierge-ambassador teams from 5-8% is customary in Mexico, but all tips should be based on level of service and satisfaction with the services provided.
Staff and Services
- House manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Staircase to upstairs Principal Suite is totally open with no child protection.
- Children welcome
- Crib / Pack ’n play/Travel crib
- Children’s books and toys for ages 0-2 years old and 2-5 years old
- High chair
- Children’s dinnerware
- Board games
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Private beach club(s), Public beaches, ATV Adventures, Paragliding, Skydiving, Jungle treks, Horseback Riding, Wildlife safaris, Golf, Tennis, Yoga, Tequila tasting, Cooking classes, Restaurants, Fishing, Snorkeling, Diving, Whale watching, Dolphins, Turtle watching, Swimming, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Boat trips, Sailing, Pirate ship, Non-motorized water sports, Shopping, Art galleries, Beauty treatments, Medical tourism, Spa
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForAdult groupsCorporateCouplesDestination WeddingEventsFamiliesFamilies with childrenFamilies with infants and babiesFamilies with nanniesFamily reunionsGroup of FriendsGroups of couplesGroups with own staffHikersHoneymoonMulti-Generational GroupsNature LoversParty PeoplePrivate partiesRetreatsSmall WeddingSpecial OccasionsSurfersTeam buildingWater Sports Enthusiastswedding groupsyoga
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”