Luxurious Beachfront Villa in Porta Fortuna with Chef
"A luxury rental home in Punta Mita that will bring an element of fantasy to any Mexico vacation" - Reviewed by Lisa
Modern, chic, and sumptuously decorated, this 5-star villa in the Porta Fortuna development, inside the exclusive gates of Punta Mita, is the last word in luxury.
With unobstructed views and unparalleled access to one of the most beautiful private beaches in Mexico, this sprawling vacation home was designed to bring an element of fantasy to any vacation. Imagine eating your breakfast on the patio, watching the waves crash onto the shore, and then taking the few steps to the pier, soaking in the sun as you go.
Or, if you’d prefer to get out and about, you could take a stroll to Sufi, the acclaimed Punta Mita gourmet restaurant of astounding quality, for a sumptuous evening meal. Thanks to the incredibly privileged location of this villa, you will be able to access all of the amenities that the Punta Mita community has to offer with ease enjoying full Club Punta Mita membership benefits including all beach clubs, the tennis center, and golf courses.
To top it all off, you can watch the sun go down in your private jacuzzi at the end of each day and take in a view that is truly priceless.
- Heated infinity pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- Furnished terrace
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Satellite & Cable television
- Media room
- Beach chairs
- 3 bikes, 2 individual kayaks, 1 paddle board
- 2 six-seater golf carts
- Air conditioning
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This is a spacious property with 5 bedrooms, each of which has a luxuriously finished en-suite bathroom and space to sleep a maximum of 12 people comfortably. The luxurious beds provide an optimal night’s sleep to all guests. Likewise, the bathrooms feature soft towels and high-end complementary toiletries. Imagine how restful your mornings will be as you rise from a peaceful slumber to soak in a warm, fragrant tub – starting the day the right way will make your vacation one to remember.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Safe. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and bathtub. Pool area access. Outdoor furniture. Ocean view
Sleeps 2 – Two double beds. Safe. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two king-size beds. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and bathtub.
Sleeps 4 – Two queen-size beds and 2 twin beds. En-suite bathroom with rain shower
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV’S, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, LUXURY TOILETRIES, A/C, AND WI-FI.
With a maximum capacity of 12 people, this villa naturally offers exceptional living spaces. It delivers in style, with open-plan interior spaces and beautifully furnished exterior amenities which make the most of the stunning location and views.
Inside the property, the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen and beautifully furnished dining areas make the perfect stage for intimate dinner parties, family dinners, and fun-filled parties. The media room comes with satellite and cable television, too, in case you fancy a movie night.
The exterior spaces, however, are the stars of the show. From the private pool and jacuzzi to the alfresco dining area and, every part of this villa’s outdoor living space is designed to make the most of its unique and privileged position
Rental Price Includes
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – includes access to 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center($) and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef, sous-chef and waiter for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- 2 six-seater golf carts
Know Before You Go
- Amazing location right on the beachfront, walking distance from the pier, Porta Fortuna beach club and the celebrated Sufi restaurant.
- Can sleep an extra child with prior approval ($)
- There is currently some temporary construction nearby.
- The home’s beachfront location is certainly a visual treat and fabulous for a stroll at sunset and for those who love watersports; however, most guests prefer to enjoy bathing in the sea at one of the other beach clubs because of rocks and pebbles in the water here.
Staff and Services
- Chef and Sous-chef
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsRomanceSurfersWeddings
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."