Beachfront Villa with Pool and Chef in Puerto Vallarta
"The ocean views are incredible with sounds of waves serenading you wherever you luxuriate". - Reviewed by Deborah
An ocean-view villa packed with rustic-luxe character and colorful Mexican art awaits you for a spectacular Puerto Vallarta sojourn. It really is a delight to see such a well-loved and well-taken care of villa with direct access to a sandy beach and walking distance from the lively downtown area and Los Muertos Beach. Unbeatable for location, privacy, and tranquillity, it is equally matched in terms of quality. For those who seek that Puerto Vallarta charm of yesteryear with the comforts of today, you won’t be disappointed.
A huge, sparkling kitchen plays host to your private chef on hand to serve up a delicious feast for two meals a day (groceries $) while the houseman will make sure your cocktails are shaken or stirred just as you like them. Indeed, the discreet staff is a warm addition certainly worth mentioning.
Can be booked together with a 3-bedroom sister villa that shares the same street and beach entrance for a 7-bedoom option.
- Chef service for 2 meals (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Ocean view
- Direct access to beach
- Heated infinity pool
- Large terrace
- Open plan living and dining area
- Alfresco dining area
- Fully equipped bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sun chairs and umbrellas for beach
- Pool loungers
- Pool and beach towels
- Kayak and paddle boards
- Art collection
- AC in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout living areas
- Washer and dryer
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Three of the four bedrooms enjoy their own private terraces and ocean views where you will be serenaded to sleep by the waves with the doors open or snuggled in the AC.
The décor is distinctively Puerto Vallartan charm mixed with Mexican folklore and magical realism. Your dreams will be rich here, that’s a promise.
The children’s bedroom upstairs is reached via the stairs behind the kitchen and does not have any outside spaces for increased safety. It’s a colorful inviting room decorated with your youngest members in mind.
BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size four poster bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower/bathtub combo and bidet. Private terrace and ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-4 – Two queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower combo. Terrace and ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – POOL LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Access to pool terrace. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 4 – KIDS’S ROOM
Sleeps 2-4 – Queen-size bed + 2 single beds. En-suite bathroom with single vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, TVS, SHEETS, BEDDING, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, IRON AND IRONING BOARD, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The open plan living and dining area with wrought iron chandeliers and comfortable sofas spills over to the pool terrace that is accompanied by a bar, grill and alfresco dining area for the best sunset soirees.
The kitchen is open and inviting, though you need not enter, unless you really want to, while the large interior dining table will make for tasty banquet-style feasting.
Rental Price Includes
- Chef to prepare 2 meals a day (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping 6 days (Sunday $)
- Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks and paddleboards etc.
Know Before You Go
- Amazing location with beach access where you can walk along a rocky path to Puerto Vallarta downtown or drive in 5 mins.
- Beach is usually sandy but can have pebbles after high tide.
- AC in the bedrooms. Living and dining areas are open with multiple ceiling fans.
- Bedroom 4 is accessed from behind the kitchen.
- An extra bedroom for two guests is available upon request ($). Lesser quality. Best suited for accompanying staff or teenagers. Not suitable for young children to sleep alone.
- Can be booked together with 3-bedroom sister villa that shares the same street and beach entrance to provide 7-bedoom option (+ extra staff bedroom)
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”