Best Four Seasons Villa for Chilling and Basking
"Loved the owner’s art collection that adds bright colors to the otherwise neutral tones of the décor. " - Reviewed by Deborah
The configuration of this Four Seasons villa in Punta Mita, Mexico, where beautiful ocean views follow your every move inside or out, is what makes this home stand out from its neighbors. Whether enjoying your morning coffee on the terrace, catching some rays by the pool or chillin’ in the hammock, you have front row seats to ocean views. Indeed, it is one of the few Four Seasons villas that can boast ocean views from three of its four bedrooms.
The heated swimming pool and jetted plunge pool outside the Master Suite offer a refreshing hiatus to any day where you might be out on one of the development’s Jack Nicklaus golf courses perfecting your swing, snorkeling near one of the private beach clubs or walking one of the trails. Furthermore, when you rent a Four Seasons villa, you can access the facilities at the Four Seasons hotel including the restaurants, spa ($), gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and boutiques.
Larger groups can rent this home alongside two neighboring villas for groups of 26 guests, more if accompanied by children. Ask us for more information.
- Best ocean views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Daily Housekeeper
- In-villa 24-hour room service from Four Seasons
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Washer and Dryer
- Sound system
- AC Throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Few Four Seasons villas in Punta Mita can boast ocean views from three of its four bedrooms. The Master Bedroom and Junior Suite both have jaw-dropping ocean views, accompanied by lovely terraces, while Bedroom 3 has a private garden patio from where you can see the ocean in the distance.
The Master Suite also has direct access to a stunning jetted plunge pool beyond its private terrace.
Bathrooms deserve a special mention. The Master Suite bathroom enjoys a private patio with an outside shower that, together with the twin showers inside the bathroom, brings the total number of showers to three, plus a deep bathtub and twin vanities. Bedroom 2 also boasts a special bathroom where the corner windows around the bathtub can be opened completely so you feel like you are bathing outside.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Extra-large room with lounge and TV. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, twin showers and outside shower on furnished private patio. Access to semi-private terrace with jetted plunge pool. Amazing ocean views.
JUNIOR SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities and shower. Access to semi-private terrace with stunning sea views.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to private garden patio with partial ocean views.
Sleeps up to 4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TVS, TELEPHONES, CLOSETS, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, CEILING FANS, A/C, BLACKOUT SHUTTERS AND WI-FI.
This Four Seasons villa has retained the original design concept for a distinctly understated Mexican hacienda feel. Original touches from the owner can be seen in the art collection and colorful rugs peppered throughout.
The interior spaces are cool, bright and fresh, benefiting from the favorable configuration that allows the ocean views to take center stage. A traditional hardwood table ideal for 8 guests complements the open plan kitchen with breakfast bar while a comfortable living room is perfect for relaxing for a movie night or socializing in the air conditioning.
Outside, the grill, wet bar and al fresco dining table are fabulous for sunset gatherings, accompanied by a fresh lounge, all cooled by outdoor fans.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
- Guests accompanied by children should note that bedrooms are accessed by a hacienda-style courtyard.
- Larger groups can rent this home alongside two neighboring villas for groups of 26 guests, more if accompanied by children. Ask us for more information.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Babysitting ($)
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Small pets welcome upon request
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, water sports, yachts, sunset cruise, deep-sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, whale watching, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"