Breathtaking Tranquility in Exclusive Punta Sayulita.
“Jungle magic in a private beach community.” - Reviewed by Lisa
This luxury Sayulita villa combines luxurious living with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the village of Sayulita. This spacious private home is etched into a hillside in the exclusive gated community of Punta Sayulita.
Its innovative design seeks to incorporate the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape within the house itself by making use of natural materials native to the area wherever possible. Luxury living takes place on the wrap-around terrace with its stunning infinity pool. This is a house that’s designed for relaxation and a lazy lifestyle.
- Infinity pool / Jacuzzi
- Ocean and jungle view terraces
- Indoor / outdoor showers
- Full access to Punta Sayulita Beach Club: restaurant, spa, gym, pools, Jacuzzi, beaches, water sports
- In-villa catering service ($)
- Hiking / mountain biking trail network
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 5 super-spacious bedrooms offers luxurious comfort and remarkable views. The ample bathrooms make use of natural materials such as wood and stone and feature luxury toiletries.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Terrace with stunning vistas. En-suite bathroom with tub plus indoor and outdoor showers.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Opens up to pool patio. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Opens up to pool patio. En-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed and a mezzanine level with 2 Double beds. En-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bedroom has an independent entrance. En-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, DVD PLAYERS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, LUXURY TOILETRIES, AND HAIR DRYERS.
This Sayulita villa boasts expansive living areas with an emphasis on entertaining and relaxation. The eco-friendly Mexican interior design features neutral tones, hand-woven Mexican textiles and objects d’art.
Rental Price Includes
- Full-time housekeeper
- Daily cleaning and laundry
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Hilly terrain, be prepared for some uphill strolls
- Flat and rubber-soled shoes make most sense
- Multi-level home
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Beach Club
- Babysitting ($)
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service
- Water sports and complementary beach and water toys
- Please contact us for details
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."