Contemporary Home with Two Infinity Pools and Swim-up Bar
"Love, love loved this home! Two pools, front and back, united by an interior living area whose floor-to-ceiling glass doors fully open." - Reviewed by Deborah
It’s not every day you can say that a homeowner has thought of everything for your vacay paradise, but in the case of this home, it is true. Located in the Lagos del Mar community inside the gates of Punta Mita, staying in this contemporary villa with two heated double-edged infinity pools means you also gain access to the private beach clubs and golf courses (that’s if you ever feel the need to leave the home).
Contemporary, light, and airy, the central living area unites the two pools, front and back, with glass doors that open on both sides for a unique indoor-outdoor feel. Indeed, a sense of chic spaciousness pervades, while at the same time the home boasts fabulous features such as a family room with a swim-up bar, a rooftop terrace with a fire pit, a large media room with a cinema-style projector, and a Sonos sound system throughout.
The gourmet kitchen is yours to savor, though there is little need to enter. Staff is on hand, including a chef for breakfast and lunch (groceries $), during the day with extra hours easily arranged upon request ($).
This villa is certainly a top choice from our curation team.
- Two heated pools
- Ocean and lake views
- Punta Mita Premier Membership: Access to multiple resident beach clubs, 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, gym, and tennis center and more.
- Seasonal access to St. Regis and Four Seasons Resorts
- Fire pit
- Multiple decks
- Rooftop terrace
- BBQ grill
- Gas grill
- Family room with swim-up bar
- Media room with large screen projector
- Professional gourmet kitchen
- Full glass doors and window throughout
- Sonos sound system throughout
- Automated blinds
- High-speed Wifi
- AC throughout
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- 24/7 gated and patrolled security
- Use of a 6-seater golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
By most standards, all bedrooms in this villa are worthy of the name “master suite” for their size, outside spaces, automated blackout blinds and deluxe en-suite bathrooms.
However, the official Master Suite certainly has the edge. The glass windows and doors of this suite can totally open to the spacious decking with a day bed and ocean views. Plus, the TV that rises from the foot of the bed responding to the click of the remote control has screens on both sides so you can watch in bed or from the lounge area. You will also certainly enjoy the ocean views from the freestanding bathtub.
The children’s bedroom on the lower level next to the media room is also worth a special mention. It can be accessed by a fun spiral staircase as well as an alternative entrance via the laundry area. It has two sets of playful full-size bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom. The TV in this room can also connect for video games.
Bathrooms are super spacious, featuring shining marble counter tops, either twin or double-size vanities and an outside shower (except children’s bathroom) in addition to an indoor shower. Bathrooms for the Master and Bedroom 2 also have a freestanding bathtub with great views.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Dressing table and walk-in closet. Two-way TV screen. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, freestanding bathtub with ocean views, shower and outdoor shower. Private terrace with daybed and ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
leeps 2 – Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Dressing table and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, freestanding bathtub, shower and outdoor shower. Private terrace with views of tropical vegetation and the back pool.
BEDROOM 3 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Dressing table and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with double-size vanity, shower and outdoor shower. Private patio with ocean views.
BEDROOM 4 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. Desk. En-suite bathroom with double-size vanity, shower and outdoor shower.
BEDROOM 5 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Dressing table. En-suite bathroom with double-size vanity, shower and outdoor shower. Private patio with hammock and access to garden. Super private.
BEDROOM 6 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2-4 – Four double-size bunks (two sets). Desk. En-suite bathroom with double-size vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SONOS SOUND SYSTEM, AUTOMATED ELECTRIC BLACKOUT BLINDS, TVS, SMOKE DETECTORS, CLOSETS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, BATHROBES, MOLTON BROWN TOILETRIES, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, FULL-LENGTH MIRRORS, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This is a villa made for living, laughing and loving. Expansive living and dining areas inside and out with decking on both sides. To the front with ocean views, the bar, grill and pool terrace is a great location to enjoy sunset cocktails and sizzling BBQ gatherings. At the back, a second pool terrace with swim-up bar and wooden decking for uninterrupted sunbathing is great for daytime privacy.
Inside, you can cool off as you wish in the family room with its cosy sofa and huge flat screen and bar – ideal for watching a game or karaoke nights. Down the spiral staircase, you will find a media room for cinema nights or to keep the kids entertained.
Joining the two pool decks is a huge living area that is sealed by floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open upon demand to create either a totally outdoor breezy living space or a sealed AC haven to watch the rainstorms during the summer months.
Rental Price Includes
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Chef to prepare breakfast and lunch (groceries $)
- Wait staff from 8-4pm (extra hours $)
- Use of a 6-seat golf cart (insurance $)
Know Before You Go
- Amazing team of staff
- Ideal during any season, even the hot summer rainy season, as the glass doors seal off the indoor-outdoor living areas for AC comfort without interfering with the views.
- Lots of steps throughout making it unsuitable for wheelchairs and guests with limited mobility.
- Spiral staircase access to children’s bedroom and media room.
Staff and Services
- Chef to prepare meals (groceries $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Children welcome
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsRomanceSurfersWeddings
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."