Comporta Rental Home with that Ineffable Beach Spirit
“Choosing which view of the rice fields you want is the hardest decision you’ll make in this home.” - Reviewed by Ticha
Relaxation with a dreamy smile is sure to overcome you upon entering this Comporta home that elegantly comprises three revamped Portuguese fishermen’s cottages with fantastic views to the rice fields. Modern rustic meets beach boho chic while playful details delight at every turn – including a cool treehouse and playground for kids and the young at heart.
Despite its bright and airy simplicity, Skyline Comporta has lots of personality and quaint design features to complement the tasteful comfort you will enjoy here. Its quiet, peaceful atmosphere is ideal for relaxation, while areas for socializing invite plenty of opportunity for fun with family and friends whether indulging in a barbecue or partaking in a glass (or two) of local white wine by the swimming pool as the sun sets.
Guests with children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews will love this home for its fun playground with treehouse and heated pool. A fabulous choice for a family holiday or friends’ getaway just five minutes from Comporta village, a ten-minute drive to Comporta beach and close to the Sado Nature Reserve.
- 3 beautifully-renovated fishermen’s cabanas
- 1 Cabana with full kitchen, 1 Cabana with kitchenette
- Heated swimming pool
- Living room with cable TV
- Private kids’ playground
- Outdoor wood-burner
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Three different cabanas for three different experiences, sleeping up to twelve guests in comfort. Each one is decorated with touches of blues and greens playfully contrasting with the white and light grey theme.
The Honeymoon Cabana is home to the Master Suite – perfect for lazy morning snuggling and private night-time loving. This cabana features an extra-large bedroom with living area, desk and AC, plus a large bathroom and walk-in closet. Feel free to make this your no-kids zone.
Cabana 2 features a full kitchen, dining area and two bedrooms while the third Cabana has three bedrooms, a kitchenette and a fantastic dining and living area outside.
MASTER SUITE 1 – HONEYMOON CABANA
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to the garden with stunning views of the rice fields. Living area and desk. Walk-in closet. A/C. En-suite bathroom with extra-large shower, bathtub, twin sinks.
BEDROOM 2 – BLUE BEDROOM – CABANA 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to shared patio. En-suite bathroom with tub.
BEDROOM 3 – KOI BEDROOM – CABANA 2
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Access to the garden. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 4 – BUTTERFLY BEDROOM – CABANA 3
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Shares a bathroom with tub with BEDROOMS 5 and 6.
BEDROOM 5 – GREEN FLOWER BEDROOM – CABANA 3
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Shares a bathroom with tub with BEDROOMS 4 and 6.
BEDROOM 6 – KIDS’ BEDROOM – CABANA 3
Sleeps 2 – Bunk beds. Shares a bathroom with tub with BEDROOMS 4 and 5.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, MOSQUITO SCREENS, CEILING FANS, HEATER AND WI-FI IN CABINS 1 AND 3.
Savouring the al fresco Comporta spirit is key in this home where both indoor and outdoor spaces are primed for your enjoyment of the nature that surrounds. Keep your eyes open and you might even see several bird species due to the proximity of the Sado Nature Reserve.
A large living and dining area with huge glass windows commands the second cabana, allowing the inside and outside to merge – particularly lovely during the chillier months of the year. You are inside but it feels like you are fully immersed in the fantastic landscape. This cabana also features a TV lounge with sofas and a sociable kitchen.
The third cabana boasts a fantastic outdoor living area with a wood burner and a dining area. Inside, you can enjoy a kitchenette, lounge and dining area with a beautiful wooden table.
A sundeck, one level lower than the heated swimming pool, is very private and comfortable.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Shaded outdoor living and dining areas
- TV room with Cable TV
- Heated swimming pool with sundeck
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping
- Two mountain bikes
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Lower rates available for a maximum capacity of 6 guests, please inquire
- Plenty of private space, peace and solitude
- Most areas don’t have A/C, but ceiling fans and ocean breezes keep everything fresh
- No Wi-Fi in Cabana 2
- Swimming pool is heated
- Change of sheets once a week
- Because of the surrounding rice fields, Comporta is a magnet for mosquitos. Be sure to bring repellant.
- Comporta is a concept renowned for casual luxury, ideal for those who enjoy the simple things in life executed with elegance.
- Knowing the right people in Comporta will enhance your stay no end. The assistance of our local ambassador will make all the difference to your experience.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping staff
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Outside toys for kids
- Table football
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach picnics, hiking, biking, horseback riding on the beach, yoga, stand-up paddle, diving, snorkeling, fishing, boat rides, tennis courts (20-min drive), golf (20-min drive).
Additional Services ($€£)
- Additional Services (€)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"More than a tourist destination, the Lisbon area is real with honest traditions. We are not Disney world, our culture dates back to 1143!"