Impeccably Remodeled Wheelchair Access Four Seasons Private Villa
"Perched up high, the views here take the prize among all the Four Seasons Private villas, plus it has exercise equipment!" - Reviewed by Deborah
When choosing a Four Seasons private villa to set the scene of your Punta Mita getaway, you already know you won’t be disappointed. However, this particular villa has the advantage of being perched up high, giving way to stunning views from the pool, jacuzzi and sociable terrace area. The pool seems as though it were floating above the rooftops and palm trees. Truly spectacular.
At the same time, recent renovations have left the ambience here youthful without losing sight of the classic theme that makes these Four Seasons private villas a top choice for luxury seekers. Contemporary furniture and a brand-new fully fitted kitchen bring the villa well in line with modern tastes without competing with the amazing views that permeate your experience in the home’s main living areas.
Other original details in comparison with other Four Seasons private villas include the convenient air-conditioned exercise room with elliptical trainer and peloton bike where you can work up a sweat enjoying lovely views. Meanwhile, why not use the yoga mats and light weights to work off the delicious Mexican cuisine you will certainly savor during your Punta Mita vacations. And, for those less mobile, the villa features custom-made ramps to make it wheelchair accessible.
Besides the comfort on offer in this Four Seasons villa, renters can take advantage of the privileges of accessing the Four Season’s facilities, including room service as well as all the benefits offered by full Punta Mita club membership that includes access to Jack Nicklaus golf courses ($) to perfect your swing and all the private beach clubs for good, clean fun with your favorite peeps.
- Best ocean views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Gym equipment
- In-villa 24-hour room service from Four Seasons
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel – restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Wheelchair accessible with ramps
- AC throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are accessed via a lovely exterior courtyard with the Master Bedroom and Junior Suite offering fabulous terraces with great ocean views. The Master Suite enjoys direct access to a jetted plunge pool while its bathroom boasts a fabulous outdoor bathtub and shower in addition to twin interior showers.
All bedrooms feature high-quality sheets and linens with stylish interior design.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Extra-large room with lounge and TV. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, twin showers and outside showers, and bathtub on private patio. Access to semi-private terrace with jetted plunge pool. Small sea-view room with elliptical trainer. Amazing ocean views.
JUNIOR SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities and twin showers. Access to semi-private terrace with stunning sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to private garden patio with partial ocean views.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TVS, TELEPHONES, CLOSETS, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, CEILING FANS, A/C, BLACKOUT SHUTTERS AND WI-FI.
The renovated interior and pool area are cool, bright and fresh with stunning views. Outside, the grill, wet bar and al fresco dining table are wonderful for sunset gatherings or watching whales breech in the distance from November through March.
Rental Price Includes
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel – includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note, membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge) / Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Guests accompanied by children should note that bedrooms are accessed by a hacienda-style courtyard. Bedroom 4 is near the entrance away from the main living areas.
- Master Suite has a small sea-view exercise room with elliptical trainer and peloton bike plus yoga mats and light weights.
- Maximum 8 adults. Can sleep up to 10 guests when accompanied by children.
- Custom-made ramps make this Four Seasons private villa one of the few choices for wheelchair users and those with mobility limitations.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper/breakfast cook
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, water sports, yachts, sunset cruise, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, whale watching, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"