Cuixmala bungalows that tick all the luxury-living boxes
“Height of a Hedonistic Indulgence!” - Reviewed by Lisa
Nestled in lush tropical gardens overflowing with exotic vibrant plant life, magnificent views over the ocean or the lagoon (or both), these decadent bungalows tick all the luxury-living boxes with great gusto.
Privacy abounds within a semi-circular, beautifully-proportioned, independent petite-palace with a wraparound patio resplendent with a brightly-hued daybed and exotic detailing.
Spend hours engrossed in the ever-changing views, the beauty of the surroundings or the fabulousness of the decor. The plushest of brightly-toned lavish fabrics, the simplicity of a well-placed ceramic Mexican jug, oversized bedside lamps or massive self-indulgent bathtubs all spilling over with yummy-smelling toiletries, fluffy towels and glamourous gold-plated hardware.
- Hillside location close to the Main House and the beach
- Total privacy
- Gated, patrolled nature reserve
- Full security detail
- Indoor/outdoor sitting area
- WIFI throughout
- Full access to all main house facilities, pool, restaurant, reading room etc
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Private landing strip
- Stables, Yoga studio, organic gardens, tennis court
- 3 beaches
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Oversized room. En-suite bathroom with extra-large bathtub/shower, twin vanities and bidet. Views across treetops, beach or lagoon.
BEDROOM INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, HAIR DRYER, CEILING FAN, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, TOILETRIES, FULLY-STOCKED MINIBAR, COFFEE AND TEA MAKING FACILITIES, BATHROBES, SLIPPERS, TELEPHONE, LIGHT RAINCOATS, UMBRELLAS, SHUTTERED WINDOWS A/C, AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Turn-down service
- Access to all hotel facilities at Casa Cuixmala, including its pool and restaurant, as well as access to a gated patrolled nature reserve, stables, tennis, yoga pavilion, Casa Gomez Club restaurant, 3 beaches and all activities.
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Adding the all-inclusive meal plan is highly recommended.
- Loads of wonderful activities to participate in or hours of walking, cycling and hiking but currently no gym.
- Short exterior stairways connect buildings and rooms.
- Distances within the Cuixmala development are vast. To fully enjoy the freedom of the property we recommend a 4×4 car, which can be rented on-site if needed. Bicycles and shuttles are also available for rent in advance.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children are welcome
- Child amenities available: highchairs, cribs, toys, water toys
- Pets are very welcome and have their own special beds
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times due to the abundance of wildlife
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Tennis, stables, yoga, running paths, beach picnics, fitness trainer, nature, beaches
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!