Curvaceous and Breezy West Coast Barbados Luxury Villa!
"The uniqueness of the architecture allows for idyllic elegant casual living with plenty of spaces to enjoy indoors and out, but it’s the staff who make the experience." - Reviewed by Lisa
Cool in coral, this attractive, crescent-shaped home captures breezes and views in equal abundance.
With its inviting floor plan, mellow stone and ivy-clad walls, the house combines casual elegance with an attractive interior colour palette that reflects the surroundings and vibrance of the island. Offset by a sparking aqua pool, water features and wonderful sea views, the flow from interior to exterior is unbroken.
Oozing West Indies charm, wood-clad ceilings, a covered veranda running the length of the property and plenty of overhead ceiling fans make for lovely day and night-time living, relaxing and dining spaces. The garden and infinity edge pool with expansive views out across the Caribbean mean never wanting to leave the property, although the beach and activities are a mere 5 minutes away.
The warm and welcoming staff are there with big smiles to take care of mealtimes and all your culinary whims.
- Beach nearby
- Private pool
- Indoor-outdoor living and dining
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Water feature
- Cable TV
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
With their elegant sets of French doors, each room has access to the garden and pool deck and offers lovely sea views and breezes
The bedroom suites each have a vibrant touch of island colour with cheery throw pillows and local artwork, bathrooms are resplendent in neutral marble.
Bedroom 2 can inter-connect with the master bedroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Sitting area. Opens on to a small terrace with direct access to the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in closet, soaking tub, twin vanities, open-air shower and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin/ King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with open-air shower. Connecting door to Master Bedroom 1.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with open-air shower.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Island living is about enjoying the shade of a veranda, the ruffle of the breezes at sunset, long, lingering poolside lunches and dinners under the stars; this home offers all this in abundance. Well located to catch the island winds with plenty of inside and out living it’s your choice to dress up or dress down.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Meal preparation (groceries $): 2 meals/day in summer, 3 meals/day in winter
Know Before You Go
- Due to the open-plan design with great airflow throughout, AC is found in bedrooms only.
- The wonderful in-house cook prepares two meals per day in the summer and three meals per day in the winter.
- Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
Staff and Services
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!