Studio Style Suite in Douro with Kitchen and Communal Pool
"A charming bolthole for lovers with all you need as a nest when exploring Douro" - Reviewed by Rita
More like a studio apartment, this luxury suite located within a world-class wine and spa resort has all the basic comforts you need for privacy.
A former wine lodge reconverted with comfortable and immaculate taste, this suite features a spacious living room with an open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen that will offer independence within the comfort of the surrounding 5-star facilities.
The bathroom includes an infrared sauna, a bathtub, and stunning views over the surrounding vineyards.
Contemporary décor with natural touches merges seamlessly with the views of the surrounding vineyards. This brand-new studio suite includes access to the shared gardens and heated swimming pool, hot tub, gazebos and terraces for a perfect holiday or weekend escape.
For groups of friends or larger families, it is possible to incorporate other rooms and suites in the same building to offer up to nine bedrooms.
- Vineyards views
- Communal swimming pool
- Communal gardens
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Wine fridge
- Open fireplace
- Adjacent dining area
- Shared lounge area with fireplace
- Bluetooth speaker
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
BEDROOM 1- FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with double vanities, infrared sauna, walk-in shower and bathtub. Surrounding vineyard views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE MINIBAR, CLOSETS, PILLOW MENU, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This suite features a spacious living room with an open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen in additional to shared spaces at the resort that include a communal pool and gardens as well as a restaurant.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (except weekends and national holidays)
- Bed linen change every 3 days
- Towel change upon request
- Use of spa facilities (services €)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Larger parties may book adjoining individual suites (up to 9 in total) and may reserve the entire building for additional privacy.
- This home is on the first floor and features two entrances, front and backyard. Accessed by staircase
- Photos are representative, therefore, the apartment you stay in may look slightly different.
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire.
- This apartment is part of a 5-star resort that can provide additional services (€) such as breakfast, half-board, and full-board as well as access to restaurants with three dining experiences, communal pool, spa with heated indoor pool and chromotherapy, wine library and tastings.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Day bed available upon request and subject to availability.
- Guests under 14 years old are only allowed in the spa from 9am to 12pm and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pet friendly
- Fully trained and well-behaved pets are welcome (Less than 15 lbs. or 7 kg.)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Restaurants, spa, wine making activities, wine &dine river cruises, visits to local wineries, grape stomping during harvest time, private guided tours on e-bikes, tile painting workshops, prehistoric rock art site in Coa Valley visits, wine library and terrace
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Medical doctor on call
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I want guests to experience the most exclusive services and experiences in Douro but still feeling like they are at home.”