Fabulously remodeled golf-course home for modern tastes
"The high-beamed ceiling in the living room and golf-course views really stand out!" - Reviewed by Deborah
This recently remodeled, golf-course-front home in the Las Palmas community of Punta Mita shines among its neighbors as a fresh take on the single story 3-bedroom homes in this community.
An impressive tropical wood door entrance heralds the design treat you will find inside where stone clad walls frame an inviting scene adorned for comfort.
Custom-made furniture awaits your arrival in varying shades of grey and the golf-course view strikes you with its verdant hue overlaid by a bright blue sky.
The main living spaces inside and out are united by fold-back patio doors and an imposing, high-beamed ceiling that gives a sense of welcomed spaciousness. Inside, the lounge area with its large flat-screen TV is sociably connected to the dining area and kitchen while outside the terrace is furnished with another dining and BBQ area, sun beds, and even a ping-pong table.
All this in a lovely compact villa overlooking the Jack Nicklaus golf course that offers full access to the Punta Mita development’s residents’ beach clubs, golf courses, tennis courts and more ($).
- Private pool
- Golf course front
- Cook for breakfast (groceries $)
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- TV on terrace, in lounge and all bedrooms
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- BBQ grill
- Quiet location
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Paved parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, congregate around the cozy inner courtyard that opens to the sky.
The Master Suite enjoys a corner patio and garden views, with a bathroom that boasts 3 showers including an outside rain head shower.
Bedroom 3 is a fun room that opens to the main pool terrace featuring two Queen beds with single top bunks, making it a playful option for children in your party.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV and en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, outside shower, twin indoor showers and twin vanities. Access to private patio and garden. Partial golf course view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities.
Sleeps 2 to 6 – Two Queen-size beds with two single top bunks. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Access to shared pool patio. Golf course views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, SHUTTERS OR BLACKOUT BLINDS, CEILING FANS, CLOSETS, HAIR DRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Natural hues and materials create a harmonious open plan living area with large patio doors to unite the inside and the terrace area. The kitchen with its breakfast bar overlooks the side garden through a window and the main dining area.
Outside is primed for family fun. The pool and main terrace are accompanied by a ping-pong table, comfy sofa, flat-screen TV, BBQ and alfresco seating area, all overlooking the incredible views of the golf-course.
Rental Price Includes
- Cook for breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen and towel change every 3 days or upon request
Know Before You Go
- Punta Mita is a gated and 24/7 patrolled community.
- Great location to access everything the private Punta Mita development offers.
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club.
- Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($).
- Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply
Staff and Services
- Cook for breakfast preparation
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Please contact us for details
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkelling, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping, spa treatments
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"