Spacious Villa with Views to Infinity...
“Spacious Villa with Views to Infinity Located at the Four Seasons Private Villas.” - Reviewed by Lisa
LISA AND MIGUEL PERFECT PICK: “Unobstructed views really take your breath away and the staff is super nice!”
Sea meets sky – Feel as if you are sailing into the wide blue yonder. Amazing views and all the comforts of the Four Seasons Resort on your doorstep combine to offer you luxurious living at its peak. This Four Seasons villa offers contemporary Pacific Coast architectural design with spacious covered terraces, patio areas, private pool and Jacuzzi and provides up to 8,000 sq. ft. of multi-level living spaces.
This beautiful home features neutral tones and many hand-made Mexican crafts.
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen featuring Viking appliances
- Ample patio and terrace space with outdoor gas grill
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- Interior patio
- Exterior day beds
- Grassy area
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel – restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Full access to 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses
- Full access to 2 private residents’ beach clubs
- In-villa 24-hour room service
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 5 spacious bedrooms features natural stone floors, custom cabinetry and contemporary Mexican furniture and artwork. All bathrooms are en-suite with L’Occitane toiletries.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Spacious sitting area with flat-screen TV which opens out to a patio with Jacuzzi and outdoor lounging area. Oversized en-suite bathroom with shower, tub and walk-in closet. Situated on the main floor with incredible views.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private terrace with outdoor lounging area. En-suite bathroom with twin showers, tub and oversized walk-in closet. Situated on the lower level.
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen-size beds. Access to private patio with garden views. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Views over courtyard.
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and large walk-in closet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE FRETTE SHEETS, FOUR SEASONS STANDARD BEDDING AND TOWELS, FLAT-SCREEN TV, IPOD DOCKS, BOSE SYSTEM ALARM CLOCKS, DVD PLAYERS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, L’OCCITAINE TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS AND BATHROBES.
Comfortable and spacious modern Mexican interior design featuring neutral tones with an emphasis on jewel-toned, traditional hand-woven Mexican textiles, Mexican ceramics, art and custom-designed furniture.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation included (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: Membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Visitors traveling with children should note that an hacienda-style courtyard provides entrance to guest bedrooms 3, 4 and 5
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more.
- As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper/breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Child-proof pool area
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"