One-of-a-kind Punta Mita Penthouse for Finer Tastes with Golf Car
“One of my personal favorites! Love the high ceilings and the housekeeper is a sweetheart!” - Reviewed by Deborah
Who doesn’t love to arrive on vacation and find themselves oohing and ahhing as they explore all the corners of their accommodation for the first time? This Hacienda de Mita luxury penthouse won’t disappoint. It really is a cut above its neighbors and has all those wonderful signs that it is a home still enjoyed and meticulously maintained by its owners. These homes are always the finest options for luxury rentals as you know you will get the best of the best.
The interior living and dining area is a masterpiece of design that fuses modern sophistication with the warmth of traditional materials. The kitchen is a study in sleekness, featuring state-of-the-art appliances including an icemaker and a clean, minimalist aesthetic, while a central island with stylish bar stools invites social interaction. This is where you will find Moni, the condo’s loyal housekeeper, in the mornings as she prepares your breakfast.
The adjacent dining space is marked by an impressive round table, a centerpiece for gatherings, highlighted by elegant overhead lighting that adds a soft glow to the room. The transition to the living area is seamless, where comfort is king; plush sofas and cinema-tastic reclining theater seats create an epic setting for movie nights or to watch a game. Meanwhile, the expansive terrace with views to the pool, vegetation and ocean is a fabulous area for sharing stories about your performance on the Jack Nicklaus courses or how many whales you saw jumping in the ocean that day.
Overall, this one-of-a-kind Hacienda de Mita penthouse in Punta Mita is a fabulous choice for families or couples traveling together. Besides the impeccable interiors, you can enjoy access to a quiet communal pool and the Hacienda de Mita beach club as well as access to all the beach clubs and golf courses afforded to you by the Premier Club Punta Mita privileges. A top choice!
- Golf course and ocean views
- Large communal pool and jacuzzi
- Access to Hacienda de Mita Beach Club
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership: Access to Resident beach clubs, Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses ($), gym, tennis center and more
- Inside/outside living and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast island
- UV filtered water
- Big screen smart TV with Satellite
- Reclining cinema chairs
- Powder room
- Elevator in building
- Washer and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- 6-seater golf cart
- 2 secure covered parking stalls
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
If heaven was a place on earth, its atmosphere would be just like the one in the principal suite here. Serene and minimalistic, the suite balances comfort with contemporary design while the high ceiling with white beams enhances the ephemeral ambience punctuated by the stunning picture-frame window with ocean views in the distance. For those who can’t leave work alone when they travel, the twin desk with printer provides the perfect setting. At the same time, the large bathroom with twin vanities continues the soothing theme, with an extra-large shower area that is suitable for wheelchairs.
The other bedrooms follow in the footsteps of the principal suite, opting for a minimalist white backdrop with touches of soothing colors accented by throw pillows and carefully selected artwork by local artists.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King bed. TV, desk. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower, hand-held shower. Access to shared terrace. Partial ocean/sea view.
Sleeps 2 – King bed. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, rain head shower, bathtub. Access to private balcony. Garden view.
Sleeps 2 to 4 – 2 Double beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, rain head shower. Garden view.
BEDROOM 4 – OPTIONAL
Sleeps 2 – 2 Twin bunk beds. Private adjacent bathroom with single vanity, shower.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, TOILETRIES, CLOSET, MAKE UP MIRROR, HAIR DRYER, BLACKOUT BLINDS, A/C, CEILING FAN.
The living spaces of this penthouse condo blend elegance with tropical allure. The expansive terrace serves as an inviting outdoor living room, complete with plush, cushioned rattan furniture primed for relaxation, socializing and that all important guacamole and margarita at sunset.
Meanwhile the dining tables, both inside and out, offer the choice between sea-breeze breakfasts and lunches or dinners cooled by AC.
The seamless transition from outdoors to indoors is evident, with an open-plan layout that maintains the airy feel of the terrace. The interior is defined by clean lines, a neutral color palette, and natural light that floods in through large windows, enhancing the sense of space.
The highlight here must be the homeowner’s personal pride and joy: the luxury reclining cinema seats that recreate the full luxury movie theater experience.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (Except Sunday)
- Cook for breakfast and lunch preparation (Groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 6-seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Golf Membership – includes access to 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center($) and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club.
Know Before You Go
- Penthouse with high ceilings on the top floor.
- Bedroom 4 is a smaller room with bunk beds and a shower room that was originally intended as staff quarters where you will find the washing machine and dryer for this condo; therefore, it is best suited for accompanying staff or 2 children bringing the total of guests to strictly no more than 8. It does not have AC but has a ceiling fan.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper / breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Private beach club(s), Public beaches, ATV Adventures, Paragliding, Skydiving, Jungle treks, Horseback Riding, Wildlife safaris, Golf, Tennis, Yoga, Tequila tasting, Cooking classes, Restaurants, Fishing, Snorkeling, Diving, Whale watching, Dolphins, Turtle watching, Swimming, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Boat trips, Sailing, Pirate ship, Non-motorized water sports, Shopping, Art galleries, Beauty treatments, Medical tourism, Spa
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForHoneymoonFamiliesCouplesGolfersGroups of friendsBeach LoversMulti-Generational GroupsFamilies with nanniesAdult groupsGroups with own staff
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"