Impressive Oceanfront Estate for Peace and Tranquility
"Impressive Oceanfront Estate" - Reviewed by Lisa
Simply stunning! From the moment you walk through the front door and wind your way down to the beach, passing beside elegant water features and abundant gardens – you know you have arrived at a very special place.
This oceanfront home in Pontoquito Estates near Punta de Mita features 6 very private suites, each with their own entrances at various levels of the home. Wherever you are, you are surrounded by nature and afforded amazing views of the ocean and Marietta Islands.
- Pontoquito Estates is a gated community with 24-hr security
- Private beach access
- English-speaking Butler
- Staff of 5
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the six bedroom suites is named for a Mexican beach resort, each one offering a unique feel and configuration. All rooms follow Careyes-style glamour with bright splashes of colour on the walls and feature contemporary Mexican furnishings, traditional textiles, original artwork and whimsical personal touches.
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide fabulous ocean views. Traditional en-suite bathrooms create a haven for relaxation and enjoying your vacation. All rooms have access to private or shared patios and gardens. Toiletries throughout are L’occitaine.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large, oceanfront room with desk offers a private terrace and incredible views. Traditional tiled bathroom with large shower, outdoor shower and private bathroom patio.
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. Large, oceanfront room with access to pool patio, garden and ocean. The en-suite bathroom features traditional Mexican tiles and walk-in shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room overlooking the ocean with access to pool patio, garden and ocean. The en-suite bathroom features traditional Mexican tiles and has an indoor shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room overlooking the ocean with access to pool patio, garden and ocean. Traditional en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Views of the ocean with private patio and traditional tiled en-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Facing the ocean with access to private patio. En-suite marble bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE LUXURY HOTEL LINENS, HOTEL-QUALITY BEDDING AND TOWELS, L’OCCITAINE TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES AND ROBES. TVS IN TWO ROOMS.
In true Mexican style, the impressive palapa living area is the focus for daily activity, such as dining and relaxing in the shade. This elegant space adapts itself to al fresco living during the day and glamorous parties at night. The palapa terrace flows naturally to the pool terrace where you will spend hours simply being awed by the view and listening to the waves lap below on your private beach.
- Outdoor living and dining areas
- Indoor TV room and library
- Bar and grill on beach level
- Beach chairs in the sand
- Fully-equipped kitchen with live-in staff
- Gym and massage room
- Large infinity pool hangs over the private beach
- Large Jacuzzi
- Firepit and terraces
- Laundry room
Rental Price Includes
- Meal service (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private Butler
- Wait staff
- Access to Los Veneros Beach Club
- Complimentary use of water toys
- Local transport
Staff and Services
- Wait staff
- Live-in cook
- Private masseuse (upon request – $)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (upon request – $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Beach Club
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service
- Water sports and complementary beach and water toys
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."