Picturesque Positano Apartment - Your Amalfi Coast Sanctuary!
"Positano views to take your breath away mean never wanting to leave the beauty of the idyllic terrace." - Reviewed by Lisa
A jewel box of joyful cheery accommodation. This charming and vibrant apartment with lots of gorgeous terraces makes the ideal bolthole for the most romantic Italian summer getaways.
With 78m2 plus 128m2 of terraces and awe-inspiring sea views that showcase magnificent vistas over the picture-perfect town of Positano, you find yourself totally immersed in nature, whilst listening to the waves break on the shore below.
The Amalfi coast rental apartment is on the upper reaches of a century’s old family estate oozing history and famous landmarks. The air is sweet-smelling with the scent of jasmine and orange blossom abundant in the beautifully tended communal gardens.
If you can tear yourself away from your Instagram-worthy terrace with its prime vantage point across Positano you’ll delight in discovering the tiered grounds with steps down to the enchanting, shared pool and even further down to the private beach access.
A true getaway in a magical location!
- Shared swimming pool
- Private access to the beach
- Central location in town centre
- Magnificent sea and town views
- Semi-private and gated entrance way to estate
- Kitchenette with microwave oven
- Satellite TV with multi languages
- A/C and heat
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each comfortable bedroom leads off the delightful terrace and offers its own stunning sea views. Funky headboards, lovely hand-painted tiled floors and immaculate bathrooms all add up to an unforgettably appealing experience.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with vanity, shower with handheld and rain head. Access to terrace with sea views.
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds. Ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to shared, covered patio with sea views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
With its ochre-coloured walls, romantic vine covered pergola and stunning terrace with never-cease-to-amaze views, it’s hard to move inside from the fragrant sea scented air. However, the custom-designed interiors are vibrant, fresh and full of their own charm.
A delightful kitchenette is the perfect place for creating easy lunchtime Caprese salads and popping a local wine. And why not enjoy the freshest of Italian coffee with a sfogliata pastry for a true Amalfi coast style breakfast?
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping twice weekly
Know Before You Go
- Saturday to Saturday rental period
- Small swimming pool is shared with 5 other properties
- Lots of steps and uneven surfaces in the grounds
- (Friendly) Cats on the property
- Shared communal gardens with fruit trees and flowering plants
- Communal pool open from 9am to 6pm, from May till mid-October, weather permitting.
- Beach does not have facilities, just crystal-clear waters!
- Access to the house is through a pedestrian walkway with about 70 steps from the home. The porter service is recommended for check-in and check-out (€).
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax per person per night payable to the host in cash.
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service (2 times a week)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cot (on request)
- High-chairs available (on request)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Town Centre, Beach, Sightseeing, Water sports, Hiking, Biking, Cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping
- In-Villa Spa Service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”