Stylish Luxury Kalkan Villa Touching the Stars!
"Fab rooftop terrace makes the perfect place to catch a falling star and make all your Turkish holiday dreams come true!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Two almost identical luxury Kalkan villas sit side by side in an enviable location to enjoy the best that Kalkan has to offer to bigger groups.
Each rental villa features refined contemporary architecture coupled with excellent finishes. A custom interior design theme and good quality furniture all add up to an excellent home-away-from-home experience in Turkey.
Three levels of living and sleeping spaces are well designed for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle, all offering plenty of lovely Mediterranean light. Slide-back glass doors means the inside easily melds with the out and creates perfect year-round living. A large infinity pool tops off the dramatic picture and frames the ever-changing, stunning views across the bay to the town of Kalkan.
High summer brings the world’s most spectacular meteor show. With falling stars whizzing across infinity, what could be better than your own rooftop platform with cozy loungers?
Enjoy an open-plan living room with kitchen and plenty of patio spaces for entertaining, dining alfresco under a covered pergola or soaking up some Vitamin D by the pool.
A clear example of what luxury Kalkan villas are all about.
- Private 14m infinity pool (not heated)
- Incredible views of Kalkan Bay
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Indoor living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large basement with TV area, laundry, sauna
- Cardio equipment
- Rooftop terrace for star gazing (Meteor shows in July and August)
- Sauna and shower room
- Oversized family suite in basement
- 2 Flat-screen TVs (multi languages)
- Small private garden
- Washer and dryer
- On-street parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Shiny marble floors throughout and beautifully constructed local carpentry features make for an overall five-star experience. Bedrooms are neutral but continue the stylish theme with dusky accent pillows and throws, and some funky upholstered stools.
Clever privacy/blackout blinds pull up to reveal floor-to-ceiling picture post card views.
The garden level suite can be made up as four Twins or a King and two Twins, depending on the group. In addition to the en-suite bathroom, there is an additional full bathroom close by, near the sauna.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. TV. Large en-suite bathroom with rain-head and handheld shower options and double vanities. Access to private patio with sea views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in rain head and handheld showers with bench and large vanity. Access to private patio with sea views.
BEDROOM 3 - BASEMENT
Sleeps 4 – Four Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity. Access to private garden.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, PRIVACY/BLACKOUT BLINDS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Steps down from the road through the manicured gardens bring you to the entry (mid) level. Here, sleek, sophisticated furnishings in a dark colour palette and a large open-plan living/dining and kitchen area open to the pool.
Outside patios blend with beautiful interior marble flooring. Moving between the two is seamless, as is the high-end kitchen with its state-of-the-art appliances and exceptional custom cabinetry.
Two bedrooms are found upstairs, and one extremely large family/kid suite is located on the lower garden level – ideal for large groups who will take full advantage of the oversized TV area, ping pong table and in-villa sauna.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Know Before You Go
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (£)
- Two villas side-by-side can cater to large groups. Ask us.
- Easy road access to beach clubs (5 mins walking down)
- Steps and stairs throughout the home
- Infinity pool is true infinity- small children will need supervision
- Oversized basement offers TV area, sauna, cardio equipment, 3rd bedroom and additional bathroom
- Steps down to the villa from the road
- No interior dining area
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Boating, swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, shopping.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!