Luxury Living with 3 Pools Flanked by Golf Lake and Ocean Views
“Golf Course Zen!" - Reviewed by Lisa
This Punta Mita villa in the Lagos del Mar community has a different vibe: Zen-chic living is what you’ll find from this private villa sitting on the 9th fairway. Wander through the watery welcome features to a picture-perfect palapa that carefully frames the serene scene ahead.
Living and dining take place al fresco under the shade of the palapa just steps away from the infinity pool with a refreshing tanning area. Outside entertaining is completed with a bar and grill.
Romantic touches and simple furnishings give plenty of breathing space for a relaxing vacation with family and friends.
This is a home that is ideal for the golfer who wants to stroll out to their private course to practice a little pitch ‘n putt at the end of the day. It’s also the perfect spot for those who need nothing more than to say adieu to the sinking sun from the breezy upper terrace with a chilled drink in hand.
Three full-time staff are on hand throughout your stay to prepare exquisite Mexican breakfasts, snacks and dinners at home should you require.
- Gated community of Lagos del Mar with 24hr security
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Outdoor grill area
- Access to Residents’ and Kupuri Beach Clubs, Punta Mita Gym, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses and tennis centre.
- Nanny/teenager casita with kitchenette
- Water feature wall, ponds and water features
- Terrace for viewing spectacular sunsets.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Includes a 6-seater golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
A feeling of tranquility envelops you as you quickly acclimate to the high standard of comfort and serenity where water features abound. Walls of shutters open to lily ponds, water features, hidden gardens and aquatic adornments. Five of the 6 bedrooms are located on the ground level – each filled with natural light and soft breezes. A large, upper-level studio room – equipped with a kitchenette, microwave and fridge – makes the perfect nanny/teenage casita.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Steps away from the pool and main terrace offering ocean views. Large en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and tub.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Opens out to the golf course and is only steps away from the pool and main terrace offering ocean views. Large en-suite bathroom with shower and tub.
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and lovely private garden.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and tub.
Sleeps 2 – Twin bed with pull-out trundle. Smaller room with garden access and TV that is best suited to children and teenagers. Use of adjacent half-bathroom (bathroom does not have a shower).
CASITA SUITE (BEDROOM 6)
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Kitchenette with microwave and fridge. Upper-level room with TV. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY LINENS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, BATHROBES, CABLE TV, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, A/C AND WIFI.
With ample space for sophisticated living and dining under the palapa, you’ll not want to stray far from the magnificent views and shady spaces.
An indoor sunken den makes the ideal spot for watching movies, hanging out to read a book or just a simple dinner in front of the TV.
If the views from the ground floor don’t take your breath away, then a short climb to the upper level reveals another cool chill spot.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast cook (cost of food not included)
- Includes a 6-seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: Membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Bedroom 5 uses the adjacent half bathroom. No shower.
- Need a golf cart or vehicle to get to the beach.
- Nearest beaches are at the Private Residents’ and St. Regis beach clubs.
- Best suited for 10 adults. Can sleep more when accompanied by children. Please inquire (charges may apply).
Staff and Services
- Private chef (upon request – $)
- Private masseuse (upon request – $)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (upon request – $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Crib /highchair/ infant toys and amenities rental service
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."