Luxury Ocean View Villa with Pool on Caribbean Island of Bequia
"Fall in love with this home off the beaten path, a place to feast your eyes and your soul." - Reviewed by Deborah
If you are looking for something off-the-beaten-track, something gorgeous, private and on a Caribbean Island, this luxury rental villa on the island of Bequia in the Grenadines is just the ticket. Here you’ll experience the beauty of living in luxury with nature at your feet.
Staying in this private home allows you to experience the lovely beaches of Bequia but also the rugged beauty of the surrounding undulating nature. Here you will encounter the hilly beauty of the Grenadines islands as you look out onto the beautiful Friendship Bay from the comfort of your own private modern enclave.
Indulge in the best views of the island when you head out onto your private veranda or let all your troubles soak away as you ease yourself into the swimming pool and swim towards the sky as it meets the sea. You might even decide to take a short walk down to the beach where you can sink your toes into the sand and give your afternoons over to daydreaming.
The contemporary comforts of this luxury Caribbean rental villa merge with soft whisps of colonial design beckoning to the calm sea jutting out underneath. The private pool and deck allow you to languish all day and even partake of a delicious cocktail.
Spectacular views embrace you from every terrace of this beautiful Caribbean Island home with spacious bedrooms and over 6,000 square feet of living areas where privacy and beauty are unparalleled
- Infinity pool
- 180-degree views of the sea and island
- Access to private beach area
- Private estate with gated access and security
- Sun terrace
- Lounge gazebo
- Al fresco dining
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Living room
- Games room
- Independent Nanny Cottage
- Home office / Bedroom 5
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Walk into any of the bedrooms and you will be in sweet colonial heaven. Exotic wood floors, and comfortable decor beckon you to relax, take it easy, and forget about stress, time and the world beyond.
The principal suite is expansive and occupies the entire upper floor featuring a private living area and spacious furnished terrace, and a large en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and luxurious bathtub.
Worth a mention is the separate suite/casita known as the nanny cottage which has a living area, as well as a study/home office with a sofa bed that can be set up as Bedroom 5.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. Living area and desk. En-suite bathroom with double vanities, shower and freestanding bathtub. Expansive private terrace with loungers. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 2 (GROUND FLOOR)
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. Desk. En-suite bathroom with double vanities and shower. Private terrace.
BEDROOM 3 (LOWER GROUND FLOOR)
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or King-size bed. En-suite bathroom double vanities and shower. Private patio.
BEDROOM 4 (NANNY COTTAGE)
Sleeps 2 –Two Twin beds. Living area. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 5 (OR STUDY – GROUND)
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SAFE, SILENT A/C AND CEILING FANS, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, BATHROBES, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, 220V SOCKETS AND WI-FI.
Perched high above the sea with spectacular views, this villa offers over 6,000 square feet of living space, a swimming pool and terraces. Why not take a seat on the upper terrace and look out at beautiful sunsets that paint their way across the sky, or relax and read a book as you sink into a large, overstuffed chair or sofa? Wherever you stand in this Caribbean island villa, prepare to be inspired by the island’s beauty.
With a private pool, great views, and decks for languishing or enjoying a sumptuous cocktail, you will be delighted at each and every turn throughout this home.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast served at the villa
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily bottled water
- Weekly complimentary yoga class
- Access to hotel facilities: 2 communal pools, Kids club ,fitness facilities,
- 2 restaurants and themed evenings and entertainment nights during the high season.
- Complimentary guest shuttle to Jack’s Beach Bar on Princess Margaret Beach.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- A car service is available upon request to take guests to the resort facilities and beach in 3 minutes, Please note that Bedroom 5 is a study with a double sofa bed that can be set up as a bedroom.
- When not in use as a bedroom, it can be used as a home office.
- A minimal Nightly Climate Resiliency Levy is charged per room to be confirmed upon booking.
- Adding a private chef to your booking is recommended to prepare lunch and evening meals ($) on the days of your choice. All-inclusive, full-board and half-board meal plan options are available ($).
- Quick and easy private plane transfers available from Barbados and St. Lucia with Bequia Air.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, Diving, Schooner Sailing, Shopping, Restaurants, Non-motorized water sports.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!