Ocean Inspired Condo with Plunge Pool in Punta Mita
Love the fun, fresh color scheme. A great choice for families with children. - Reviewed by Deborah
Extending the privileges of premier golf membership at the luxurious Punta Mita development in Riviera Nayarit, this lovely ocean-view condo with plunge pool is perfect for family groups seeking sunshine and relaxation. With idyllic sea-views from the main living areas as well as Bedrooms 1 and 2, it feels like a private slice of heaven.
Designed to stay cool and airy in the hot Mexican summer, the main living area has a spacious open-plan design and large sliding doors that can be thrown open to the sounds and scents of the ocean. Throughout the spaces, you will find dark wood, neutral walls, and coastal pops of color that create a clean and welcoming aesthetic.
The fully fitted kitchen is minimalist and sleek in both design and color palette, offering plenty of space to move while you cook. Traditional wooden shuttered windows add a splash of warmth and ground the space. Thanks to the open-plan layout, you also get a good view of the main seating, dining, and pool area.
The large infinity pool is one of the real selling points of the condo. Alternatively, you can head to one of the fabulous private beach clubs.
- Private heated Infinity-edge plunge pool
- Golf course front
- Ocean views
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Access to common areas that include communal pool, fitness center and gardens.
- Large terrace
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Apple TV
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Washing machine and dryer
- Use of 6-seater golf cart
- Parking space
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Like the living spaces, the bedrooms are neutral, clean-cut, and utilize neutral color schemes and traditional wooden features such as shutters and furnishings. The three main bedrooms are full-sized with stunning en-suite bathrooms. Marble and sleek stone come together with rich wood to create a spa-like feel in these spaces.
There is also a fourth bedroom which holds a single bed that can be requested if accompanied by a staff member or to host an extra guest ($).
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower. Private furnished patio with ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to shared patio with spectacular views.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Double beds plus two single beds. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
STAFF BEDROOM 4 (Optional $)
Sleeps 1 – Single bed.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FANS, AND WI-FI.
Spacious, bright, and airy, the open-plan living spaces of this Punta Mita rental condo are contrasted by a gorgeous wooden ceiling that adds warmth to the otherwise cool-toned space. Rich wooden furnishings meet pale, plush fabric seating and splashes of blue and green to add depth and life to the room.
From the compact, minimalist kitchen you will be able to see the main living area and the covered seating area in front of the pool. The large, L-shaped sofa that overlooks the pool is the perfect place to watch the kids play or enjoy a frosty cocktail and a few appetizers as the sun goes down.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily laundry service
- Daily breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 6-seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($).Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Best reserved for accompanying staff, Bedroom 4 is a smaller room with basic décor and no private bathroom nor AC.
- Guests can also access common areas reserved for the exclusive use of guests staying inside the Tau condo community. Facilities include a communal pool, fitness center, children’s play area and gardens.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper / Cook
- Gated community with security personnel 24/7
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage.
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsRomanceWeddings
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."