Modern Punta Mita Villa with Pool and Golf Course Views
“Refreshing bathroom renovations give this Las Palmas family home a bright modern feel.” - Reviewed by Deborah
This youthful Punta Mita villa located within the lush Las Palmas community is set against the verdant backdrop of Jack Nicklaus’ signature Pacifico golf course. The villa’s living spaces are a testament to refined comfort, featuring high, beamed ceilings that soar above sleek, modern furnishings. Natural light floods in through large windows, creating an inviting ambiance that complements the indoor-outdoor living concept.
Outside, the golf front villa boasts a modern poolside oasis, framed by lush, manicured gardens that exude tranquility. An outdoor grill and al fresco dining area offer the perfect setting for entertaining against the picturesque landscape, where the greens of the fairways meld effortlessly with the villa’s lush surroundings.
Inside, the home’s décor marries contemporary style with natural elements, such as a rich wooden dining table and woven textures, evoking an air of casual elegance. Fun art pieces and decorative accents add character, while the seamless integration of living, dining, and kitchen areas ensures a convivial atmosphere for guests to enjoy.
Accompanied by full premier membership privileges, this villa is a great choice for enjoying the Punta Mita experience.
- Private pool
- Golf course views
- Partial sea views
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- BBQ Grill
- Big screen Satellite TV
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($)
- Ceiling fans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The bedrooms and bathrooms elegantly blend modern minimalism with natural, organic elements. In the bedrooms, earthy tones and clean lines create a tranquil and refined atmosphere, enhanced by the warmth of the wooden elements and the understated elegance of the contemporary furniture.
The bathrooms continue this theme of understated luxury, with natural stone tiling and bespoke wooden cabinetry that evoke a spa-like feel. The modern fixtures and fittings are sleek and functional, set against a backdrop of neutral colors that highlight the intricate patterns of the tiles.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, two rain head shower, outdoor shower.
Sleeps 2 to 4 – 2 Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower.
Sleeps 2 – 2 Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, shower.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, TV, WALK-IN CLOSET, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FAN, WI-FI.
Guests enjoying the living areas of this villa can expect an expansive open-plan design that merges the interior and exterior spaces. The rich, wooden beams overhead in the lounge area echo the natural beauty that surrounds the villa, while the contemporary furniture and vibrant art pieces add splashes of color and sophistication.
The transition from the inviting indoor space to the tranquil outdoor oasis, complete with plush seating and shaded areas, allows guests to bask in the idyllic sunny climate of Punta Mita. The alfresco dining space and grill offers a perfect spot socializing under the open sky, with views of the meticulously kept lawns and the nearby golf course greens.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 6-Seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs, 1 surf club,1 ocean sports club with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($).Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Pool is not heated but gets plenty of sunshine during the day.
- The bathroom for Bedroom 3 has an en-suite entrance as well as a door to the courtyard for use as a social bathroom
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Private beach club(s), ATV Adventures, Zip lines, Cycling, Walking, Bicycling, Horseback Riding, Golf, Tennis, Gym, Yoga, Gastronomy, Restaurants, Fishing, Snorkeling, Whale watching, Swimming, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Boat trips, Shopping, Art galleries
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversDestination WeddingFamiliesFamilies with childrenFamily reunionsGolfersGroup of FriendsHikersHoneymoonNature LoversSmall GroupsSpa and relaxationSurfersSwimmersyoga
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"