Oceanfront Stunner with In-house Chef and Butler!
"Impress the Best with this 5-bedroom Oceanfront Stunner Featuring a Fabulous In-house Chef and Butler!” - Reviewed by Lisa
This unique home with oversized, light-filled rooms brings touches of understated glamour and comfort. Four floors with stunning ocean vistas at every turn, marble, glass and brushed steel introduce you to a superior way of living.
Whether it’s for a fabulous family get-together, a super celebration or a corporate retreat, Villa Bahia will exceed expectations at every level. You’ll never want to leave! Not only is the home spectacular, but the talented chef will wow the pickiest eater.
This is a home meant for those who want the best out of life and their vacation. Expect to be pampered.
- Saltwater-heated infinity pool (38 ft)
- 6-person outdoor Jacuzzi
- Furnished patio
- Stunning ocean views
- BBQ grill (ice machine, refrigerator and bar)
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Mujltiple living areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Sound system in living area and patio
- Satellite Cable TV
- Elevator with emergency phone
- Wi Fi
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The five bedrooms are located on three different levels. Each room is exceedingly well-proportioned with high ceilings, sitting areas, private balconies and well-appointed bathrooms with immaculate woodwork detail, multi-layered marble and unique custom touches. All bedrooms offer fantastic views over the ocean and the Bay of Banderas.
MASTER SUITE – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower suite with fold-back glass doors which lead out to a private, ocean-side terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with bath-shower combo. Private patio and ocean views
BEDROOM 3 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath-shower combo. Access to a private patio with dramatic ocean views.
BEDROOM 4 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with shower. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 5 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Ocean views.
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER QUALITY LINENS, BLACK OUT BLINDS, ROBES, A/C, WIFI, CEILING FANS, HAIR DRYERS AND SAFES.
Wow! Wow! And more wow! Each bedroom has a sitting area and private terrace allowing for lots of privacy and private areas. Social action takes place on the pool level with its glorious interior living and dining rooms.
All living spaces are beautifully furnished and well proportioned. The inside segues to the outside with a large pool, party, living and dining terrace with outstanding views that never cease to take your breath away.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef to prepare 2 meals per day Mon-Sat (Groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- Bedroom 5 does not have a patio
- Can sleep up to 14 upon prior request ($). Please ask.
- Two small children under 3 years old sleeping with parents no cost, all other children counted
- A man-made stone terrace at ocean level is accessible by steps.
- No TVs in all bedrooms but can be installed (Please ask)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Please contact us for details.
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”