Pool-view Cabo Condo with Access to Shared Facilities
"Great choice for a family getaway or romantic escape. Lovely communal pool and setting" - Reviewed by Deborah
Traditional features meet modern conveniences in this spacious vacation condo in Punta Ballena, Los Cabos. Exposed wooden beams, carved furnishings, and traditional Mexican tiles can be found in every room, giving it style and character while the mod cons remind you that comfort is king!
From its furnished private balcony with barbecue grill, you will have a fabulous view of the pool, lush greenery and wider community facilities. Perfect for a frozen evening cocktail with nibbles or a sassy BBQ feast. Inside, the open-plan design makes room for ample seating space, a large flat-screen TV, a fully-fitted kitchen and a large formal dining table.
However, what makes this condo a super choice is that it gives you access to the world-class amenities of the wider community. As well as a large communal pool, there is a clubhouse with ping pong, foosball, and a putting green, a stunning natural stone jacuzzi and a range of outdoor seating areas to choose from.
- Communal swimming pool
- Children friendly pool area
- Club house with pool, Ping Pong, Putting and Foosball tables
- Outdoor Bar and BBQ
- Communal exercise equipment/gym
- iPhone connection
- Large flat-screen TV
- Handicapped accessible
- Satellite TV
- Ceiling fans
- Water purification system
- Washer and dryer
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the four bedrooms in this condo is beautifully finished, filled with top-quality bedding, and has an en-suite bathroom to ensure privacy and comfort. From traditionally carved four-poster beds and neutral color schemes to bright pops of coastal colors, each room has a distinct personality.
The bathrooms, by contrast, focus on neutral, serene color schemes, natural materials, and spaces that promote tranquility and calm. The master suite bathroom is particularly lovely thanks to its deep soak-all-your-troubles-away tub!
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 –King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower. Balcony and pool view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Balcony and garden view.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, TV, IPHONE DOCK, CEILING FAN, AND WI-FI.
Spacious, bright, and airy, the open-plan living spaces in this Cabo condo for vacation rentals blend traditional décor with modern comforts in a truly stunning fashion. Wooden cabinets and stone countertops combine with tiled flooring and built-in appliances in the kitchen to make a space that is both functional and beautiful.
Between the living room and dining area there is a high breakfast bar with three stools. Though open-plan, the living-dining room is separated from the kitchen by the hallway. This distinguishes them firmly and creates the sense of there being different spaces. A bright orange feature wall dominates the space and contrasts pleasantly with the bright blue of the dining table and the cool greens of the balcony.
Out on the covered balcony there is an alfresco dining table, soft seating, and a high-end gas BBQ.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping every other day
- Access to the Auberge Private Residences facilities including a communal pool, clubhouse, restaurant, tennis, and fitness facilities (no access to Esperanza Resort facilities). Access to additional areas and activities may require an additional fee.
Know Before You Go
- This condo is part of the Auberge Private Residences within the wider Esperanza Resort community in Punta Ballena. Please note that the Esperanza Resort is a separate property to which guests staying here do not have access. The main hotel and its pools are for hotel guests only.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper (Every other day)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep-sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- In-residence spa services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”