Magical Italian Rental Villa in Positano
"Marvel at the beauty of simplicity with a Positano sea view and glass of limoncello!" - Reviewed by Lisa
A gorgeous, Positano rental villa with its own indoor pool that takes advantage of nature’s blessings. Perched on the hillside, overlooking the crystal-blue sea, this Amalfi coast villa is both dramatic and convenient, enhanced by cascading foliage and vibrant décor.
The Positano holiday home provides 240sqm of interior space and a 90sqm of terrace space for a relaxing vacation as well as access to communal gardens with fruit trees and flowering plants and a communal outside pool shared with 5 other private properties (and local cats).
Guests can comfortably relax across five bedrooms, all of which offer fantastic sea views and are uniquely styled with a distinct personality. Wake up to the sound of balmy sea breezes as you start your mornings with a hot cup of coffee, enjoying the views of the sea and the undulating hills of Positano.
If you seek some private outdoor time, you have excellent options. Sit on the lovely garden terrace fitted with sofas and armchairs or enjoy the fantastic views from either of the two terrace solariums.
- Private indoor pool
- Communal swimming pool
- Beach with private access
- Furnished garden and terraces
- Living room with TV
- Music iPod System and DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Washing machine
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The five en-suite bedrooms will have you dreaming in no time. The rooms feature vibrant colors, elegant pieces, and all-so-comfortable bedding. Blue, yellow, white, pink, purple, and wood accents variably combine to create a luxurious ensemble.
The principal suite has direct access to two terraces and a balcony. All have sea views except Bedroom 5.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity, walk-in rain head and handheld shower and bathtub. French door access to two terraces and a balcony. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV and sofa. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Terrace access. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Terrace access. Balcony. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Terrace access. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – Two Single beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, MAGNIFYING MIRROR, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Marvel at the beauty of simplicity with a Positano sea view in this rental home. The living room is modest but tasteful, with antique-style furnishings including traditional chairs, a chandelier, and selected artwork.
The kitchen is delightful, boasting beautifully tiled walls and flooring plus large windows.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Maid Service (except on Sunday)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Sat-Sat 7-night rental minimum
- Small communal swimming pool is shared with 5 other private properties, open from 9am to 6pm from
- May till mid-October, weather permitting.
- Lots of steps and uneven surfaces in the grounds
- (Friendly) Cats on the property
- Local beach does not have facilities, just crystal-clear waters!
- Access to the house is through a pedestrian walkway with about 70 steps from the home. The porter service is recommended for check-in and check-out (€).
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax per person per night payable to the host in cash.
Staff and Services
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- City, Beach, Sight seeing, Water sports, Hiking. Biking, Cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”