Sun-Soaked Barbados Villa with Sea Views
"Best of both worlds! Lovely private villa with access to Royal Westmoreland recreational facilities." - Reviewed by Deborah
Bright, spacious, and airy, this Barbados rental beauty will certainly lift your spirits. Designed in a traditional island style, the exterior and interior perfectly complement the natural landscape and mirror the palette and materials found across western Barbados. Thanks to the cool color palette and open-plan design with plentiful opportunities for ventilation, you can count on staying cool even in the heat of summer.
A cool, neutral color scheme elevated by pops of bold, primary colors makes the interior spaces feel cohesive and airy without sacrificing personality and flair. The neutral kitchen and dining area make use of high-quality pale wood and stone to maximize the sense of space on offer. The hidden gems of this Barbados rental villa are the spa and fitness center, so be sure to make the most of them!
Step out of the large French doors and you will be truly amazed. Lush grounds and a stunning private pool make the outside spaces hard to stay away from. Plush sun loungers and a shaded terrace, as well as a pool shower and an alfresco dining area, make the grounds a versatile space. The views are just the cherry on the cake!
- Private infinity pool
- Membership to use recreational facilities at Royal Westmoreland including 5-star golf course ($), tennis courts, fitness centre ($), spa ($), clubhouse with resort pool and varied dining options.
- Indoor and outdoor dining and living areas
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Home Office
- Xbox, DVD Player and Stereo
- Cable TV
- Security Safe
- Ceiling Fans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The upper floor of this luxury rental home has a stunning covered balcony, four bedrooms, and four en-suite bathrooms. Though the generally neutral color scheme is intact in these rooms, each has a flair of its own to add character. Flashes of sea blue, pale green, and hot pink in the soft furnishings of the bedrooms give them personality while the natural stone and pale woods used in the bathrooms impart a sense of understated, elegant opulence.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – 1 King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo and twin vanity.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bidet, and twin vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanity
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Thanks to the classic island style of this Barbados home, both the interior and exterior living spaces are designed to make it easy to stay cool whilst still making the most of the stunning natural landscape. Large French windows and doors allow plenty of natural light as well as wonderful views of the manicured golf course and sparkling ocean beyond.
Multiple seating areas both inside and outside offer options for every kind of traveler, and the alfresco dining area makes it easy to enjoy the sunset with a sumptuous evening meal and a cold cocktail. Paradise!
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Strictly non-smoking Villa
- Access to use recreational facilities at Royal Westmoreland including 5-star golf course ($), tennis courts, fitness centre ($), spa ($), clubhouse with resort pool and varied dining options.
Staff and Services
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, Polo
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask