Exquisite Hacienda Style Home with Sea and Golf Views
"A truly idyllic Punta Mita villa full of surprises including home cinema, gym and sociable wine cellar." - Reviewed by Deborah
Captivating. Magical. Unique. Prepare yourself for a Punta Mita villa that pulls all the punches when it comes to luxury, class and full service, with an elegant nod to Mexico’s history and culture. While the home has the charm and feel of a traditional Mexican hacienda by the sea, it was built only recently and features all the mod cons you would expect as well as some fantastic surprises.
First and foremost, this stunning Punta Mita villa commands a prime location with unparalleled panoramic views of a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course with the sea glistening beyond. Boasting a multi-level heated infinity pool that meanders through lush gardens with a fabulous swim-up bar and sun loungers, multiple outdoor seating and dining areas, and a palapa bar, the exteriors of this villa are perfect for lavish unwinding and soaking up the magic of the surroundings. Meanwhile, the grill area is the perfect place to host an alfresco barbecue and enjoy the warm Mexican evenings with family and friends.
Indeed, the opulent features of this rental home in Mexico are endless. As you step inside, the villa’s interior speaks of a bygone age steeped in elegance. From the spacious lounge and huge round dining table fit for King Arthur on the ground level to the secrets that lie in the basement, including a deluxe cinema room and imposing sociable wine cellar with space to dine up to 8 guests or host a wine or tequila tasting activity. The lower level is also home to the villa’s spa, which features a massage cabin, steam room, and shower, as well as the high-tech gym, equipped with Technogym equipment.
Finally, this villa comes with Premium Club Punta Mita membership, which allows guests access to exclusive beach clubs, golf courses, spas, gyms, tennis courts, and more as well as a full entourage of staff including a chef for meal preparation (groceries $).
- Heated multi-level pool
- Ocean view
- Golf-course front
- Swim-up bar
- Chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- Multiple outdoor seating and dining areas
- Sun loungers
- Palapa bar
- Luxury interior lounge and dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cinema room
- Basement cellar and dining room the basement, equipped with dining room for 8 people and living room. It is the ideal place for an evening with a totally different atmosphere.
Spa: massage cabin steam room and shower.
- Gym with Technogym equipment: treadmill, dumbbells, universal rack, pulley, and Bose sound system.
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to residents’ only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- 2 golf carts
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are luxurious, classy yet each with its own character. Bathrooms are equally impressive, and all have either a private outside space or access to the main garden.
Optional ($) two-bedroom casita/apartment is suitable for accompanying staff members, set away from the main house with independent access. It has its own living room with TV, dining area and kitchen.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower, outdoor marble tub in private garden, dressing room, terrace with ocean views and direct access to main garden.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed + doble sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, dressing room, private garden and terrace with ocean views and direct access to main garden.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, dressing room, terrace with ocean views and direct access to main garden.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and marble tub, dressing room and private terrace.
Sleeps 2 to 4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with shower, dressing room and private terrace.
BEDROOM 6 – APARTMENT (OPTIONAL $)
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
BEDROOM 7 – APARTMENT (OPTIONAL $)
Sleeps 2 – Two Single beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
ALL MAIN BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, SAFES, NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE, MINI BAR, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This Punta Mita villa offers a truly luxurious and stylish living experience, with multiple areas for living, dining, and socializing that take full advantage of its ocean view and golf-course front location. Guests can enjoy the view from any of the multiple outdoor seating and dining areas, which include sun loungers, a swim-up bar, and a palapa bar with a grill.
The interior of the villa is just as impressive, with an impressive lounge and huge round dining table coupled by a fabulous home cinema. There is also a private cellar in the basement, equipped with dining room for 8 people and living room. It is the ideal place for an evening with a totally different atmosphere.
Rental Price Includes
- Rates include accommodation for up to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms. Can sleep up to 18 upon request ($).
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef for meal preparation from 7am-4pm (Groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 2 golf carts (4-seater + 6-seater)
Know Before You Go
- Home has the look and feel of a traditional Mexican hacienda but is a recent build with all the mod cons.
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Optional apartment ($) with two bedrooms shares a kitchen and living area with TV. Best suited for accompanying staff or teenagers.
Staff and Services
- Bar tender / Butler
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets considered upon request ($)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."