Ultra-Private Beachfront Jungle Retreat in Sian Ka’an near Tulum
"The rooftop pool has a glass bottom strip that adds a fabulous feature to the ceiling of the living area beneath." - Reviewed by Deborah
Absolutely breath-taking! If unique and ultra-private is what you seek, this is it! On the one side you have a totally stunning private beach with white sand and turquoise water, while on the other side you face a magnificent lagoon surrounded by lush tropical mangrove jungle. With no neighbours for miles around, you could spend the whole time in your birthday suit it (the chef, wait staff and housekeeper won’t bat an eyelid).
Chic, minimalist design and custom-made furniture complements the eco-conscious construction in the protected Sian Ka’an Biosphere near Tulum. Built on a raised platform, the living areas and bedrooms are all on one level with a beautiful rooftop pool terrace that’s furnished for both chilling-out and socializing.
However, it’s the unique jungle-beach setting and warm professional service that take the prize here. Though you have Tulum’s restaurants, boho boutiques and ancient Mayan ruins within reach by car, you can enjoy a totally secluded paradise complete with gourmet full-board service and staff on hand for your every whim.
Whether on the beach, by the pool or lazing in a hammock, a 5-star experience awaits. Ideal for kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling or simply relaxing with a freshly-made smoothie or cocktail.
- Ultra-private (no neighbours for 5mi/8km)
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Access to a mangrove lagoon
- Fully staffed including chef to prepare all meals
- Full-board (not including alcohol $)
- Sun loungers and day beds
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Custom-made furniture
- Furnished decking
- Fully-equipped kitchen with privacy screen
- HD movie projector and large retractable screen
- Integrated sound system
- Satellite, Apple TV, Blue Ray
- AC in bedrooms
- Natural cooling from sea breeze in living spaces
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Kayaks, snorkel gear, paddleboards
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are impressive enough to be considered principal suites offering a luxurious king-size bed as well as a sofa bed that is best suited for a child but could accommodate an adult if necessary ($). A glamping tent can also be rented with prior request ($).
Each bedroom has a delightful boho-chic deck with a hammock while bathrooms offer a luxurious experience. Bedrooms 1 and 2 face the sea and feature remote control black out shades that allow you to watch the sun rise up from the sea without even getting out of bed.
Sleeps 2 to 3 – King-size bed plus sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with oversized sink, freestanding tub and separate shower with sea views.Access to private patio. Remote control black out shade.
Sleeps 2 to 3 – King-size bed plus sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, oversized sink. Access to private corner patio. Remote control black out shade.
Sleeps 2 to 3 – King-size bed plus sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, oversized sink. Access to private corner patio with jungle view.
Sleeps 2 to 3 – King-size bed plus sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and oversized sink. Separate toilet doubles as guest bathroom. Corner deck with jungle view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CEILING FANS, CLOSET, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, SATELLITE TV, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, INDIVIDUAL A/C, ORGANIC LOCAL TOILETRIES, PRIVATE TERRACE, HAMMOCK AND WI-FI.
This Tulum villa is an eco-friendly beachfront oasis surrounded by the lush Sian Ka’an Biosphere jungle flanked between the Caribbean Sea and a Mayan lagoon. Expect a peaceful and idyllic setting for relaxation and recreation whether enjoying the contemporary boho-chic open-plan interior living area which boasts two fabulous decks – one– looking towards the sea while the other looks towards the jungle –, the rooftop pool deck or the breath-taking beach that you will have all to yourselves.
The villa is renowned for its exceptional privacy, distinctiveness, meticulous attention to detail, and overall high-quality. You’ll experience top-notch, all-inclusive service while basking in the refreshing sea breeze of the Mayan Riviera.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for 8 guests. The villa can sleep up to 12 guests when utilizing the sofa beds ($) in each bedroom or renting a glamping tent. Additional costs will be applied per extra person per night.
- Full board (all-inclusive) for 8 guests: gourmet chef prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks (alcohol is extra $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen changes every three days
- Laundry service
- 24/7 / Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of kayaks, boogie boards, beach toys, masks, fins and snorkels
Know Before You Go
- Don’t be put off by 30 minutes of dirt roads form Tulum’s hotel zone to get there. It is totally worth it when you arrive. Renting a sturdy SUV or 4×4 vehicle is recommended if you wish to go back and forth to Tulum; otherwise, it is best to stay put and enjoy the seclusion and privacy of the fully staffed, all-inclusive villa.
- You will be blown away by the setting.
- No cell phone coverage but Wi-Fi available throughout.
- AC in bedrooms. Large sliding doors allow constant cooling airflow in living areas.
- Leave your shoes at home, you’ll want to be barefoot the whole time.
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October
Staff and Services
- Gourmet Chef
Kids Services & Activities
- Children of all ages welcome
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Beach toys
- Baby-sitting services ($
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, water sports, Mayan archaeological sites of interest, ATVs, adventure parks, water parks, cenotes, restaurants.
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForEventsFamily tripWeddingsGetaway with friendsWellness RetreatA-listers seeking privacyWater Sports EnthusiastsBeach Lovers
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."