Sea-front Barbados Villa with Island Flair
“Looking out at the turquoise sea from all the rooms and having direct access to the beach is a dream!” - Reviewed by Deborah
Looking for a traditional island hideaway for your next family vacation? If so, this sea-front Barbados villa for short-term rental could be just what you have been looking for. Perched directly on the beach at Reed’s Bay, this villa offers guests unprecedented views of the sea and unparalleled access to some of the most beautiful and exclusive parts of the island.
An alfresco dining area, and comfortable sun-loungers on a private wooden deck complement the small pool deck at the back of the home. All around the villa, the lush flora of the island encroaches and makes the air fragrant.
Inside, the home is heavily informed by traditional island opulence. Natural stone, marble, and dark, polished wood can be found throughout the interior spaces. The result is stunning – the living and dining areas feel at one with the natural world around the villa while the fully-fitted kitchen adds a flash of opulent modernity. Pale wood cabinets and natural stone countertops make the space bright while traditional, shuttered windows allow airflow and keep the temperature under control even when the stove is in use.
Outside, nature takes full control; a pristine beach and ocean as far as the eye can see, peppered with swaying palm trees. Heavenly!
- Plunge pool with wooden sun deck
- Cook to prepare two consecutive meals
- Outdoor dining area
- Inside living area with sofas
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- CD and DVD player
- Security system
- A/C bedrooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the four bedrooms in this stunning villa has its own en-suite bathroom with either a shower or a shower and tub (as well as lovely views). The master bedroom benefits from a private balcony with stunning sea views and a dainty table and chairs where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
Decorated with a neutral color palette, the bedrooms and bathrooms have many traditional features such as wooden shutters, tiled flooring, and wrought iron bedframes.
MASTER SUITE 1 – 1ST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
BEDROOM 2 – 2ND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and vanity
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SAILING FANS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Luxurious is the first word that comes to mind when considering the interior living spaces of this property. A balance of interior and exterior seating dining spaces offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great weather while sheltering from the blazing sun. A particularly lovely addition to the covered, stone terrace is the full, formal dining table that seats 8; this makes it easy to have wonderful family dinners.
Through the large, arched French doors the long, marble-floored living room has two distinct seating areas and lovely, calming views.
Rental Price Includes
- Cook to prepare two consecutive meals per day (groceries $)
Know Before You Go
- Sandy beach for swimming and reefs for snorkelling.
- Very popular as a family villa rental, as well as for weddings
- Laundry service upon request ($)
- Although it can be described as beachfront, access to the beach is to the side of the home not directly in front.
- Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation(BB0056).
Staff and Services
- Laundry service ($)
- Property manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!