A Traditional Stone Hacienda with Ocean View
"Perfectly at home in its majestic surroundings, this villa has stunning views of the Sea of Cortez!" - Reviewed by Lisa
A traditional stone hacienda-style property on the very edge of the Los Cabos coastline; for many people this is a fine description of a dream vacation location. Thankfully, this villa is very much a reality; with warm terracotta floors, hand-crafted wooden furnishing, and hand-painted tiles throughout, it is also a testament to modern Mexican craftsmanship. Perfectly at home in its majestic surroundings, this villa has stunning views of the Sea of Cortez as well as direct access to the beach which borders the property grounds.
As well as the main house, which has four bedrooms, there is an adjacent casita with two bedrooms which is perfect for accompanying staff or teenagers who want privacy. As well as the sprawling lawn space, private jacuzzi, gas BBQ, and fire pit, this property has a private, infinity-edge pool that borders on the soft sands of Palmilla Bay. This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Los Cabos, and the waters are usually safe for swimming – so as you can see, this property has everything you could need
- Heated infinity pool
- Large lawn
- Private gated community with 24/7 security
- Access to Palmilla Golf and Tennis clubs ($)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Palapa-covered beachfront dining area
- Gas BBQ
- Satellite TV, DVD player and sound system
- Water purification system
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The main house and casita offer 6 bedrooms between them, 4 in the main home and 2 in the casita. The main house bedrooms each have en-suite bathroom, while the casita bedrooms share a bathroom. With an overall sleeping capacity of 15 people, this property is perfect for group vacations and family reunions. The master suite, of course, is the star of the show with a king-size bed, twin daybed, en-suite, and private terrace, but each of the rooms has its own unique features and charm to ensure comfort. Each of the bedrooms in the main house also have access to a private terrace; this small touch can make every morning peaceful.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed + Twin daybed. En-suite bathroom. Private terrace. Ocean views.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed + Twin daybed. En-suite bathroom. Private terrace. Ocean views.
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom. Private terrace.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom. Private terrace.
BEDROOM 5 – CASITA
Sleeps 2 –Queen-size bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 6.
BEDROOM 6 – CASITA
Sleeps 1 –Twin bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 5.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIRDRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This property has a range of stunning living and dining spaces to suit every occasion. Whether you want to lounge by the pool with a cocktail, soaking up the sun or you’d rather curl up with a book in the shade, the huge and varied exterior living spaces of this property lend themselves well to any kind of activity.
For early mornings and cool nights, however, the interior spaces of the villa are just as welcoming and beautiful. The open-plan seating and dining areas are overlooked by a beautiful, traditional Mexican kitchen via a serving hatch and bordered by the stunning terrace area. The large windows and sliding doors ensure there is ample natural light as well as good airflow even in the hottest hours of the day.
Rental Price Includes
- Access to the Palmilla Golf and Tennis clubs (additional fees apply)
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays and Mexican holidays)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Access to Solaz Resort with 15% Discount on food and beverages and Ojo de Liebre Spa (subject to reservation and availability. Please ask your Tripwix ambassador how to access this special offer available to Tripwix guests only).
Know Before You Go
- Extra daily cleaning fee for groups over 8.
- Events allowed subject to pre-approval and an additional event fee.
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
- In addition to the specific terms of the cancellation policy for this home, a minimal admin fee is applicable to cancellations at any time
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper (except Sundays and Mexican holidays)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- No pets without owner approval.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”