Colorful and Cheery Vallarta Villa with Personality!
"There is no mistaking where you are in this rental villa! Mexico can be found in every fiber!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Experience a private refuge in traditional Mexican Hacienda style with 9,000 sq.ft of vibrant indoor and outdoor living spaces. Enjoy stunning views of the Banderas Bay and its vibrant hues. Located just a few minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta, this vacation rental on the south shore offers something for everyone, from fine dining to Mexican nightlife and boutique shopping.
This multilevel Puerto Vallarta rental home features attention to traditional Mexican detail with 22-foot vaulted brick ceilings, hand-painted tiles, traditional art pieces, and large wooden beams. The outdoor living area is perfect for unwinding, with a well-furnished terrace and heated pool. You can relax on comfortable chairs and sip on your favorite drinks while taking in the magnificent view of the ocean where migrating whales can be spotted from November through March.
This villa comes with a private chef to prepare meals, meaning you won’t have to lift a finger. Imagine delicious snacks on the terrace, cocktails at sunset, and BBQs upon request.
The colorful decor and modern amenities make this villa an excellent choice for any occasion. Whether you’re spending a fun day at the beach, sightseeing, or enjoying the comfort of this vacation rental, this Vallarta villa is sure to delight.
- Heated pool
- Ocean view
- Furnished pool terrace
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Outdoor bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Music system
- Tel free local and long distance
- TV satellite
- A/C in bedrooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Providing outstanding views of Banderas Bay and fitted with en-suite bathrooms, the six bedrooms are ideal for 12 guests. There are two fabulous suites on the main level and two roomy suites on the courtyard level. One has twin beds with a private bath ideal for children. The bedrooms are fitted with rustic traditional furniture, each open to an outdoor living space such as a courtyard or terrace.
MASTER SUITE 1 – DOWN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub. TV. Opens to pool terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – MAIN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. View to courtyard.
BEDROOM 3 – DOWN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. TV. Opens to pool terrace.
BEDROOM 4 – DOWN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or can be 1 King-size. En-suite bathroom with shower. A/C. TV. Opens to inner courtyard.
BEDROOM 5 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Ocean view and shared terrace with Bedroom 6
BEDROOM 6 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Ocean view and shared terrace with Bedroom 5
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI.
The main level of this Vallarta luxury villa features a beautiful living room fitted with cushion-top couches, a dark wood center table, large paintings, and more. You can spend quality time with your family or stay warm by the fireplace. On the same floor, find your way to the well-equipped kitchen or dine like royalty in the dining area with 12 intricately carved seats, perfect for a family dinner.
The lower level is reserved for fun times and sunbathing, trying out your favorite cocktails and mocktails at the roofed palapa bar, or immersing yourself in the cozy warmth of the heated pool.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping Mon-Sat
- Chef to prepare all meals (Groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- Maximum 2 guests per room
- Lower prices for fewer bedrooms (Please ask)
- No extra charge for 2 small children under 4 years sleeping with parents, all other children counted in the maximum capacity.
- Steps from the villa provide private access to an ocean footpath that takes you to a lovely sandy beach.
- Larger groups or two families traveling together can rent the neighbouring 3-bedroom home which can be joined, next to which is an additional 3-bedroom villa for a 12-bedroom option (additional costs may apply to host gatherings and meals with whole group in one space).
- No student or bachelor party-type groups
- No unregistered guests allowed
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets considered upon request ($)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, yoga
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForFamiliesGroup of Friends
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”