Hilltop Villa in Umbria with 360-Degree Views and Pool
"Tradition and privacy are the key attractions here!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Perched on a hilltop overlooking rolling countryside that is typical of Umbria and Tuscany, this Italian rental villa near Todi is a true countryside gem with a 360-degree view of the surrounding farmland and distant valleys.
Upon arrival, a lengthy gravel driveway takes you to the entrance of the traditional Umbrian farmhouse that features charming stone walls, archways, and wooden-beamed ceilings. Inside, stylish furniture and contemporary art creates a striking contrast between the old and new. The combination of rustic charm and modern flair makes for a comfortable ambience.
Here, guests will be able to fully immerse themselves in the beauty and magic of the Umbrian countryside, enjoying complete privacy throughout their stay. Take a stroll through the fenced manicured gardens, swim in the round pool, read and relax on the veranda, or play a tennis match on the court with a unique view.
The Umbrian villa is the perfect destination for a secluded escape in nature.
- Private pool (heated €)
- Tennis court
- Outdoor dining
- Wood fired BBQ and oven
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining areas
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- TV room/library
- Satellite TV
- 2 Outdoor showers
- Technogym bike and cross trainer
- Laundry room
- Driveway and parking for 2-3 cars
- A/C in bedrooms (Only in the bedrooms)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are located on the first floor and are decorated in a simple traditional style.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 3 – Three Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The ground floor of the Umbria rental villa offers a variety of spacious living areas perfect for guests to relax during the day. The family salon includes a formal dining area, while the open plan kitchen connects to a second dining room that overlooks the beautiful swimming pool and well-maintained garden.
Guests can also enjoy the billiard room or watch a movie in the TV room during the evening. For an authentic local dining experience, there is a veranda where guests can enjoy delicious meals.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 5 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Concierge (Service on call)
- Linen change once a week
- Towel change twice a week
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Best suited for 8 adults or up to 11 when joined by children as Bedroom 5 has 3 single beds.
- A/C in bedrooms only
- Pool is open from May to first week in October
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times by the pool.
- A surcharge for electricity and heating is applicable during the colder months (Oct-Mar).
Idyllic setting for a small wedding or special celebration (upon request €)
- Bedrooms are somewhat dated in style but comfortable and quiet, nevertheless.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Horseback riding sightseeing, walking, wineries, museums
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!