We have proof! Heaven is definitely a place on earth!
“We have proof! Heaven is definitely a place on earth at El Farallon at Los Veneros" - Reviewed by Lisa
It certainly feels like heaven when you enter this fabulous 6-bedroom oceanfront property set atop one of Mexico’s most exclusive coastlines in the Punta Mita area. From the moment you arrive and any stress from travelling is dissolved into an ice-cold facecloth, to the delight that fires your veins when you realise that staking your claim on a suite is going to be a hard choice because you want to sleep in all of them, to basking by a large multi-leveled pool as you are served your first cocktail of the vacation. There is no doubt that heavenly experiences are firmly on the menu here.
An on-site chef and a friendly team are on hand to pamper your whims and help you make the most of the 2-story villa’s many distinct areas for chilling out, entertaining and enjoying the views. Whether that be on one of the oversized outdoor sofas with brightly-coloured Mexican cushions, dining together beneath a magnificent palapa roof or enjoying a movie in the large media room – you can be sure that elevated Mexican interior design and comfort will accompany your breathtaking sea view.
Perfect for families and groups of friends looking for privacy and 5-star services. It’s also the ideal location to host events. This home can also be booked together with its 6-bedroom sister property.
- Stunning oceanfront views
- Large pool/Jacuzzi
- Digital sound system (pool and living area)
- Can host special events for up to 30 guests
- Direct beach access
- Private gym with A/C and full bathroom
- Tennis court, balls and rackets
- In-villa chef and staff
- Total privacy
- Located within an exclusive gated community
- Effective organic anti-mosquito system throughout
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each en-suite bedroom breathes its own distinct charm and character, albeit delightfully Mexican and baptised with the name of a Mexican tree or flower. Comfort, fresh decor and the sound of the ocean promise deep relaxation.
The bathrooms feature marble flooring, hardwood cabinets and Bvlgari toiletries. Two Master Suites boast additional outdoor showers decorated with quaint details and tropical plants.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed in oversized room and pool views. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, bathtub/Jacuzzi, twin vanities, walk-in closet and bidet.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom, twin vanities shower and bathtub. Pergola terrace with seating. Ocean view.
MASTER SUITE 3
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Balcony. Ocean view.
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Terrace with chairs. Partial ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Palapa terrace. Ocean view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, BVLGARI TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, BATHROBES, TVS, WIFI AND SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES.
Spaciously laid out, nature and the outdoors meld seamlessly with the indoor spaces. Sheltered by a majestic palapa, the home offers a variety of distinct areas for chilling, reading a book and socialising alike. Natural Mexican woods, marble floors and neutral tones contrast with bright Mexican cushions and decorative textiles. A choice of oversized sofas, large hassocks and sun loungers – as well as air-conditioned living rooms – provide spaces for contemplating the pool, the ocean views and life itself.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Palapa living and dining area
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Incredible pool with Jacuzzi
- Secluded BBQ area with ocean views
- Media room and office
Rental Price Includes
- Price quoted is for max capacity 12 guests in 6 bedrooms.
- Extra charge per person per night for up to 16 guests.
- Chef and assistant to prepare 3 meals per day (Groceries $)
- Daily Housekeeping and laundry service
- Wait staff
- 24/7 Ambassador
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- The home can sleep up to 16 guests ($) when sharing double beds in Bedrooms 4 and 5 with the option of providing extra beds.
- Bedrooms are spread out over two levels
- Meal preparation service is available from 8am – 9pm, 3 meals per day from a specially designed menu, according to guests’ preferences. All kinds of dietary needs can be catered for.
Staff and Services
- Private chef
- Chef assistant
- Housekeeper (10am-3pm)
- Wait staff
- House Manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to beach clubs
- Babysitting (upon request – $)
- Crib/highchair/infant toys and amenities rental service
- Water sports and complimentary beach and water toys
- This home offers lots of choices for play and recreation
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping, spa, restaurants
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Tours and excursions
- 70-foot Catamaran rental
- Golf cart rental
- Fitness personnel
- Private yoga/surf instructors
- Infant equipment rentals
- Medical Service
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."