Youthful and Pop-arty Oceanfront Villa with Two Pools
"I absolutely love oceanfront homes with outdoor showers, and this one even has an outdoor bathtub in the Master Bedroom." - Reviewed by Deborah
A luxury villa in Punta Mita well worth raving about. It is fun, youthful, and funky in all the right ways. Ideal for large groups who like that vibrant pop art style in a modern setting where bright colors pop out from cool, white-washed architecture.
Its lively ambience is not the only attraction. The oceanfront villa is primed for good times as the living areas all run into one in a fabulous breezy open-plan medley with a pool on either end. To the front, a geometric-shaped infinity pool with a trendy gangway heading into the sunset is just waiting for swimsuit catwalk photos for your Instagram, while to the rear, a half-moon pool is perfect for your youngest companions.
Despite the distinctive modern, pop-art style, the showstopper here is the breathtaking view. Stunning ocean views from every angle as you overlook a famed surf break. Indeed, this home is a hit with high-rolling surfers as many choose to swim out to the break. For those who love to relax on the beach, this rental also includes full membership access to the multiple sandy beach clubs within the private Punta Mita development.
- Heated pool for adults
- Heated children’s pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Fire pit
- Private chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and snacks (groceries $)
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Gated community with 24/7 patrolled security
- Open-plan interior living-dining area opening to pool terrace
- Options for dining inside and out
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor grill
- Media/family room
- Full bar
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Large lawn for games
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms with large en-suite bathrooms continue the youthful, pop-art theme of this luxury Punta Mita villa while retaining a soothing minimalist ambience overall. Bright, colorful motifs, throw pillows and modern art bring life to spacious, white-washed suites. Each with a lovely view of either the ocean or the lawn garden. All suites enjoy a private outside area while bathrooms are a particular treat with their outdoor shower patios.
The Master Suite has an impressive, oversized bathroom with a central island and large patio with an outdoor tub, shower and access to a rooftop sundeck that would be ideal for yoga or morning meditations.
It is worth noting that Bedroom 6 is ideal for children as it could sleep up to 6 little ones in two King-size beds plus a nannie in the single bed or 5 tweens or teenagers. Nevertheless, 2-4 adults would be more than comfortable there, too.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Desk. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, central island, shower and patio with outdoor bathtub and shower. Private terrace with ocean view.
BEDROOM 2 - GROUND MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with shower, outside shower, and sink. Private terrace with ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, outside shower, and twin vanities. Private terrace with garden view.
BEDROOM 4 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, outside shower, and sink. Small private patio with lawn view.
BEDROOM 5 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, outside shower, and sink. Small private patio with lawn view.
BEDROOM 6 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 2-5– Two King-size beds and single bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, outside shower, and twin vanities. Small private patio with lawn view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY MATTRESSES, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYER, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, CEILING FANS, CLOSETS, BLACK-OUT BLINDS OR CURTAINS, TV, INDIVIDUAL AC AND WI-FI.
This luxury villa in Punta Mita is packed with amazing spaces for living, loving and laughing. From its amazing poolside terrace and fire pit to the impressive bar and lounge to the TV room and games room with pool table, all adorned with pop-art memorabilia and paintings.
The main living area is all open plan with picture frame sliding doors that can seal in the cool air-conditioning or allow the warm ocean breeze to caress and cool your gatherings. The sparkling glass-covered bar provides a fabulous perch while your butler prepares cool, fresh cocktails in front of your very eyes, or you watch a game on the large flat-screen TV.
A great favorite for those famed Pacific Coast sunsets, is the fire pit. Romantic, sassy and lots of fun all rolled into one.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping and linen changes
- Breakfast, lunch & snack preparation (groceries $)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Great location for surf lovers.
- Beach immediately in front of villa is a pebble beach. Sandy beach lovers can head to one of the many private beach clubs.
- Outdoor steps to get to the back bedrooms.
- Children’s bunk suite is set away from the main home.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping and linen changes
- Chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and snack (groceries $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children of all ages welcome
- Children’s pool
- Lawn for games
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."