"An exclusive, eco-friendly, jungle fantasyland!" - Reviewed by Miguel
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
- Lisa Says: “I love that you literally live in the treetops – it’s a very liberating feeling!”
- Miguel Says: “OMG – try the pecan pie at the beach club … if you dare!”
- Francisco Says: “Unique! The architecture is very cleverly integrated with the jungle and the sea.”
“What makes Punta Sayulita so special?” you ask. It is an incredible surprise to enter through the rustic gates and find yourself surrounded by peace, tranquility and exclusivity. All this is yours in the beautiful gated development. With 62 expansive home sites spread throughout a breathtaking 33-acre oceanfront peninsula, there is a home to suit everyone: from the most discerning client to adventurous types who cannot stray too far from their creature comforts.
Each home has its own private pool and Jacuzzi, plenty of terrace space and absolutely outstanding ocean and village views.
Punta Sayulita is a special place that simulates an Old World Pacific (as in the entire Pacific basin) fishing village with the central meeting spot (in this case the exquisite beach club) surrounded by village huts (here read multimillion-dollar, 2 and 3-story, custom-built homes with pools, Jacuzzis, etc.)
Daily life revolves around the club where you can socialize and entertain – but are never far away from solitary spaces where you can connect with nature.
The open-air clubhouse is for the exclusive use of Punta Sayulita guests; there are no crowds and they offer a very personalized service. Stroll down from your magnificent rental home through jungle pathways and hiking trails to take a spin in the gym before breakfast or maybe a quick dip in the ocean off the private beach.
Kids love the clubhouse as there are plenty of fun water toys to play with; a private, shallow, sandy cove to swim in and – for the truly adventurous – a wharf to jump off.
Breakfast and lunch are served daily in the clubhouse. The emphasis here is on the freshest ingredients; the menu is supplemented daily with whatever Chef Cesar can find in the local markets. Breakfast includes breads made in-house.
Dinner can be prepared and served by special request, either in the comfort of your own home or in some romantic location you might stumble across whilst exploring the property.
- Hillside homes hanging over the ocean
- 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 5 minutes by car or golf cart to Sayulita
- 15 minutes from Punta de Mita
- 15 minutes from San Pancho
EXPERIENCES IN SAYULITA
- Water sports: Surfing, SUP, spear-fishing, diving, snorkeling, parasailing, deep sea fishing, kayaking, sailing, and whale watching (November-March)
- Holistic therapies: This is the ideal location to indulge in personal well-being – body healing, acupuncture, a relaxing massage at home or at the beach to the sound of the lapping waves, spas, yoga and a fitness centre
- Beach and Surf Club: Enjoy breakfast or lunch at the restaurant, get in a workout at the fitness center or have a lazy day by the beach, take a dip in the Jungle Pool, or relax in the Jacuzzi.
- Hiking and biking: Hike through the extensive network of jungle trails.
- Equestrian activities: Olympic-sized dressage arena, world-class equitation instruction, trail rides, jungle rides.
- And ATVS and zip lining on your doorstep!