A Fresh Take on the Luxury Four Seasons Villa
"Bright, fresh and recently renovated, this is certainly one of my favorite Four Seasons villas" - Reviewed by Deborah
When choosing a Four Seasons villa to set the scene for your Punta Mita vacation, you know you are making a great choice. However, this villa takes your experience to yet another level, having modernized and refreshed the décor to enhance what are hands down impressive ocean views.
It’s easy to distinguish this Four Seasons villa from its neighbors. The pool terrace and furniture has enjoyed a subtle facelift where the pool’s crystal-clear reflection glistens and poppy red cushions sit like kisses on spotless sun loungers. Inside, you will be no-less impressed as the design pays homage to a bright and airy theme, minimal yet cozy with touches of great taste inherited from its well-traveled homeowners.
And finally, let’s not forget the much-coveted privileges of staying in a Four Seasons Punta Mita villa. Enjoy access to the Four Seasons hotel facilities as well as Premier Club Punta Mita membership, which includes two Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a tennis center, multiple residents-only beach clubs, restaurants and much more.
- Ocean views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Brand new fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- Daily Housekeeper
- In-villa 24-hour room service from Four Seasons
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Smart TVs
- Sound system
- AC Throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
As one would expect of a Four Seasons villa, hotel-quality linens and bedding adorn dreamy mattresses in spacious suites with tropical wood furniture and en-suite bathrooms.
The extra-large Master Suite has a lovely lounge area and access to a semi-private terrace with a large jacuzzi. There is every chance you will set your schedules each day to ensure you catch sunset here with a glass of champers – the view is truly something else.
The Junior Suite bathroom also deserves a special mention with its twin showers flanking a soak-all-your-troubles-away bathtub.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Extra-large room with lounge and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and separate shower. Access to semi-private terrace with Jacuzzi. Ocean views.
JUNIOR SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities and twin showers. Access to private garden patio.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Access to private garden patio.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TELEVISIONS, TELEPHONES, CLOSETS, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYER, MAKE-UP MIRROR, CEILING FANS, A/C, BLACK OUT SHUTTERS AND WI-FI.
One of the beautiful advantages of this villa is how the inside and outdoor spaces merge. Pull back all the sliding doors and the interior lounge overflows onto the terrace and the dining room spills out to the BBQ terrace with its sparkling Coyote grill.
For those who love polished marble, this home is an absolute treat. Newly installed kitchen countertops are divine and look totally edible, like no-churn banoffee ice cream. Indeed, your taste buds are sure in for a treat if you add a private chef to your reservation ($).
Rental Price Includes
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
Staff and Services
- Laundry service ($)
- Private Chef (upon request – $)
- Private masseuse (upon request – $)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (upon request – $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Babysitting ($)
- Child-proof pool area
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, water sports, yachts, sunset cruise, deep-sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, whale watching, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."