Carvoeiro calm! Villa in the Algarve for Tranquil Getaways
‘’Amazing how such a simple floor plan and carefully chosen furnishing can create a utopia of calm and tranquility’’ - Reviewed by Lisa
Combining a unique location in the middle of a nature reserve with beautiful ocean views and perfect peacefulness is a true luxury, not the traditional version of luxury as we know it, but all the elements of a beautiful life simply rolled into one pure package.
With an eye to creating an eco-friendly dwelling, the design and architecture combine a well-thought-through mix of excellent quality materials such as local marbles, tropical hardwoods, recycled local woods, polished concrete floors and Balinese artifacts.
But the focus on sustainability does not detract from the comfort level. The fun, well-equipped kitchen with a long counter space is ideal for family and friends to hang out and cook up a feast. Dining can be enjoyed equally indoors or out with a covered patio made for lingering alfresco meals.
Let’s not overlook the lovely, super peaceful gardens where listening to the silence is a perfect pastime and fun days in the sun are catered for with the sparkling private pool.
- Private Swimming pool (NOT HEATED)
- Country location surrounded by nature
- Sun loungers
- Fully equipped kitchen with large cooking island and barstools
- Outdoor dining table
- Driveway parking
- AC in the living room
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in bedrooms
- Bluetooth speaker
- Washing machine
- Eco-Friendly wastewater is biologically purified and reused in the garden and solar panels for water heating.
- Welcome package – small start-up with some Portuguese wine, crisps.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms all sport the same clean, rustic, no-fuss motif which exudes countryside simplicity and works with the natural surroundings beautifully, polished concrete floors, handwoven throws, organic sinks and recycled woods all resonate the surroundings and create perfectly peaceful end-of-the-day havens.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 –Queen-size bed. Opens to the pool terrace and gardens. En-suite bathroom with freestanding tub, double vanities, walk-in rain-head shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/ King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and organic vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Bathroom shared with Bedroom 4 offering a shower, bidet and double vanities.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Bathroom shared with Bedroom 3 offering a shower, bidet and double vanities.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Opens to pool patio and gardens En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIRDRYER, CEILING FANS, AND WI-FI.
With a floor plan that says effortlessness – the key to good living in this unfussy home is the connection to nature. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors push back and let birdsong flood in, simple design mingles and melds with the bounty of the local flora and fauna.
Contemporary and classic furniture pieces custom made from hardwoods continue the indoors/out feeling and existing comfortably just became so much less stressful.
Rental Price Includes
- Extra set of towels and on request,
- Mid-week simple cleaning of bathrooms/toilets
Know Before You Go
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms – No AC
- The home follows Eco-friendly guidelines and does not offer a TV
- AC in the living room only
- No safety deposit box in the house
- Privacy drapes only
- Swimming pool is not heated
- House does not offer toiletries
- Additional cleaning costs are applied ($) please ask.
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning (for stays of 7 days and more)
- Complimentary concierge
Kids Services & Activities
- Cot/Crib and highchair
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, water sports, horseback riding, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, cycling, hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, tennis
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!