Cute 2-bedroom Algarve Villas with Luxey Luvliness
"Some villas are close enough to make them ideal to be rented together for two small families traveling together" - Reviewed by Lisa
Who doesn’t want the privacy of their own drive-up home with a private pool? These two-bedroom Algarve villas are just close enough to indulge in all the best that the Vila Vita Parc Resort offers whenever you desire but distant enough to appreciate another level of discriminating style.
With 2 floors of well-thought-through living and sleeping space, they make the perfect hideaway for a romantic retreat or the ideal base for a small family or group of friends.
The gardens and pools are amply sized and afford a feeling of space and well-being with plenty of outdoor spaces for sunning, relaxing, reading or just listening to the birds.
These perfectly proportioned 2-bedroom homes offer another level of privacy plus access to all the 5-Star Hotel Facilities at Vila Vita.
Two villas can be rented together as they are close to one another making an ideal situation for a group or family who likes proximity but appreciates privacy.
- Access to all Vila Vita Parc facilities
- Heated pool
- Garden views
- Security gate to home
- Private access with 2 parking spaces
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Living /dining room
- Pool terrace with garden
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each large Master Suite is located on its own floor with lots of light, space and access to exterior spaces.
The upper floor suite has great ocean views and an exterior stairway that leads down to the pool terrace.
Both suites offer luxurious bathrooms, big roll-top tubs and classic Portuguese décor with yellow-hued woods and comfy furnishings in neutrals, blues and hints of red.
MASTER SUITE 1 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with living area, walk-in closet and access to the pool patio and gardens. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
MASTER SUITE 2 – UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with living area and access to oversized sun terrace. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, POOL/BEACH TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, BATHROBES, SLIPPERS, TVS, WIFI, SAFE, UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND A/C.
A welcoming interior living/dining room with fireplace makes the perfect gathering spot or an ideal place to take an at-home breakfast or a light room-service dinner.
Classic Portuguese design in tones of blues and yellows – with special focus on local tiles – create a haven of warmth, relaxation and contentment.
Exterior terraces flow by the pool and showcase some stunning pieces of outdoor furniture.
- Indoor/ outdoor living and dining
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Large terraces
- Automatic lighting fireplace
Rental Price Includes
- 24/7 concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily Continental Breakfast set up in villa or buffet in the restaurant
- Chauffeured buggy /golf cart service
- Access to all hotel facilities
- Access to Vila Vita Resort Health Club facilities: indoor and outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and state-of-the-art computerised fitness room, EnerGYM
- Access to Vila Vita spa facilities: sauna, whirlpool, steam bath and tepidarium.
- 9 -hole pitch and putt golf course, 18-hole putting green (clubs and balls available at a charge) and 18-hole crazy golf.
- Free beach service (sunbeds, sunshades and towels) from June to September
- Hotel pools, restaurants and concierge service
- Welcome Amenities: Plated selection of fruit and homemade sweets and a bottle of “Vranken Diamant” champagne
- Taxes included
Know Before You Go
- Upper villa offers more privacy than lower
- Well-equipped kitchen
- One extra bed available (additional charges apply)
- Not available for the month of December
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, beach picnics, beachcombing, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, sightseeing, spa, exercise gym, restaurants, spa, yachting, diving, snorkeling, wave sports, gastro tours, horse riding, museums, shopping, festivals
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!