Four Seasons Villa Steeped in Mexican Tradition
"Step back in time to enjoy a taste of traditional Mexican charm" - Reviewed by Deborah
Though the Four Seasons villas are known for their modern architecture on the outside, the décor of this home is a homage to Mexico and times gone by. Religious artefacts sit side by side indigenous Mexican artworks accompanied by grand carved furniture all facing the exotic jungle views that the Four Season’s villas are famed for.
Overall, this villa delivers a fabulous vacation experience for families and friends. The distinct yesteryear style combines with spacious covered terraces, patio areas, a private pool and Jacuzzi to create an impressive option for a Mexican vacation in Punta Mita.
Larger groups or two families travelling together can also rent the neighboring 4-bedroom Four Seasons villa whose contemporary décor is in stark contrast to the pomp and tradition of this home.
- Heated pool
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living rooms and dining areas
- Interior patio
- Outdoor gas grill
- Flatscreen TV
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen featuring Viking appliances
- 24/7 gated community security
- Washer and dryer
- Powder room
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 4 spacious bedrooms feature natural stone floors, custom cabinetry, intricate rugs and a distinctly Mexican hacienda ambience.
Bathrooms are en-suite and clad in terracotta marble with indoor and outdoor showers.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed, oversized bi-level room with spacious sitting area and flat-screen TV. The patio opens out to a private jacuzzi and outdoor lounging area. Oversized en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, tub and walk-in closet.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Oversized bi-level room with sitting area and flat-screen TV. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower and tub.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND LEVEL
Sleeps 2– King-size bed. Private patio. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, walk-in shower and tub.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE FRETTE SHEETS, FOUR SEASONS STANDARD BEDDING AND TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS AND BATHROBES.
Comfortable and spacious interiors pay homage to Mexican traditions, featuring dark wood furniture, hand-woven Mexican textiles, indigenous ceramics and religious art.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- In-villa 24-hour room service
- Daily breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Access to Four Seasons Hotel facilities – restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops.
Know Before You Go
- Visitors traveling with children should note that a hacienda-style courtyard provides entrance to guest bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4.
- Contrary to some other Four Seasons villas, this home does not have a grassy lawn.
- The villa currently has traditional Mexican décor with plans for renovations during 2023 when it is planned for a more modern look.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper / breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Child-proof pool area
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Pets upon request
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."