Sparkling Kupuri Villa for Perfect Punta Mita Vacations
"The firepit was my favorite detail among many! I can just see myself with a fresh margarita or cucumber martini at sunset!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Brand spanking new, this incredible Kupuri villa commands the Punta Mita hillside as well as the hearts that stay here. Sweeping views of Litibu Bay and coveted privacy set the tone where your days will be spent either languishing poolside, sassy sipping at the outdoor bar area or chillin’ at sunset by the stunning fire pit.
Renowned architect Ernesto del Castillo created a truly harmonious ensemble with a contemporary edge. From the impressive light-bathed entrance with giant windows to the soothing basement level with its cinema room for those who want to escape the heat of the sun, it’s a home for all generations and seasons.
Beyond the beauty of this Punta Mita villa, you enjoy the promise of a 5-star experience: fully staffed including an in-villa chef to prepare breakfast and lunch with the option for dinner service ($) and full Club Punta Mita privileges that give you access to four beach clubs and two Jack Nicklaus golf courses ($).
All of this is just a short stroll away or golf cart ride from to the Kupuri Residents Beach Club.
- Heated swimming pool
- Private cook to prepare breakfast and lunch (groceries $)
- Short walk to the Kupuri Beach Club
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Open plan interior living-dining area opening to pool terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outside bar
- Sound system in common areas
- Home cinema
- Use of six-passenger golf cart
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate staff quarters and entrance
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Simple yet elegant bedrooms with comfy cushion-topped beds and a subtle beach style offer the perfect setting for rejuvenating slumber. Distributed on three floors, the three upstairs suites and the two suites on the entry level have access to large terraces with ocean views, while Bedroom 6 has access to a garden and covered “zen” patio.
Bathrooms have a separate WC and are integrated into each bedroom, divided by a half wall. The Master bathroom also enjoys an outdoor shower.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, inside shower and outside shower. Access to private terrace. Ocean view.
Bedroom 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Terrance shared with Bedroom 3. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 3 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Terrance shared with Bedroom 2. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 4 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Terrance shared with Bedroom 5. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 5 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Terrance shared with Bedroom 4. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 6 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 4 – Two double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Access to garden.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, A/C, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI.
Fabulous outside areas for fun times accompany spacious high-ceiling interiors. Inside, a large formal dining table ideal for 12 adults and in inviting lounge offer an elegant, air-conditioned area for socializing plus a television room on the entry level and a full-on home cinema with bar on the lower level.
Outside, the pool terrace with jacuzzi, bar and grill make for enticing sunset shenanigans while the fire pit is sure to encourage an Instagram photo or two.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping and linen changes
- Cook to prepare breakfast and lunch (groceries $)
- Use of a six-seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Chef available for dinner ($)
- Best suited for 12 adults or up to 18 guests when accompanied by children (please inquire for larger groups as additional fees may apply).
- Designated staff area with separate entrance.
- In addition to Punta Mita’s beach clubs, including the Kupuri Beach Club nearby, Kupuri villas like this one can access a private area of beach which has a cabana and lounge chairs for the exclusive use of Kupuri owners and guests. While no services are provided here, it is great for picnics.
Staff and Services
- No Pets Allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."