3-Br Villa on No. 1 Algarve Golf Course Monte Rei
“Staggered gardens leave each of these lovely villas with plenty of privacy. They are perfectly located for one of the Algarve top golf courses, spacious with lots of lovely amenities!” - Reviewed by Lisa
A golfer’s dream come true, perfectly located, semi-detached villas offering plenty of privacy and all the comforts of a well-appointed home.
Monte Rei is famed for its Jack Nicklaus North Course in addition to a stunning country club and nearby clubhouse with communal pool, gym and spa.
Vacation here to embrace the lifestyle; golf, beach, country, and sightseeing are all on the doorstep, but you’ll want to make plenty of time for relaxing on your private terrace, enjoying the privacy of your own home and making the most of the surrounding beauty.
An open-plan living and dining room are filled with plenty of light and the option of pushing back the doors and letting the outside flood in. You’ll gravitate to the ample, covered patio with generous areas for outside living and dining. Soak up the sun year-round in sheltered and spacious gardens overlooking the communal pool.
Kitchens are spacious and very well appointed, whether cooking at home, enjoying a private chef or ordering in a la carte.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchens
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- AC and heating
- Communal heated swimming pool
- Kids communal pool
- Access to club house with restaurant, spa, gym, kids club
- A la carte room service option ($)
- Reduced greens fees
- Tennis courts
- Private garage and parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are spacious, well-proportioned, and very well appointed. Each is light-filled with soft terracotta-coloured flooring and well-fitted marble bathrooms in soothing neutral tones, providing the perfect end of the day haven.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. A large room with access to a private patio and views over garden and communal pool. Large closet space. En-suite bathroom with tub, walk-in shower, bidet and single vanity and a small Romeo and Juliet balcony.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Access to private patio and views over gardens. Large closet space. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, bidet and single vanity.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. En suite bathroom, tub/shower combo, bidet and single vanity.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BEACH TOWELS, SLIPPERS, ROBES, MOLTON BROWN TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, TVS, WIFI, HEATED TOWEL RAILS, MAKEUP MIRROR, BLACKOUT DRAPERY, UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND A/C, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES AND CLOSETS.
The pretty Algarvian architecture sets the tone throughout these lights filled homes. Easy to enjoy with a simple open plan floor plan the spacious areas lend themselves to entertainment with friends and family, indoor/outdoor living and dining and relaxed vacation living.
- Indoor living and dining
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Large, covered terrace
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen change every 2 days
- Welcome package
Know Before You Go
- Great location for golf, beach and country
- Homes are private with staggered gardens
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night (up to 7 nights) is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 Concierge and support team
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Small pets welcome (pet policy contract)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, beaches, beachcombing, swimming, hiking, birdwatching, sightseeing, shopping, spa, yachting, fishing, wave sports, gastro tours, horse riding, shopping, festivals, Spain.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Private chef
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!