Ocean View Kupuri Villa for Contemporary Punta Mita Languishing
"Brand new and sparkling! The views are breath-taking, and the house manager is super helpful and friendly." - Reviewed by Deborah
“Contemporary, spacious and stylish, with views of Banderas Bay to die for. This luxury Punta Mita villa rental takes pride of place on the hillside within Punta Mita’s acclaimed Kupuri beachfront neighborhood. Its sparkling infinity pool appears to suspend in the air as though floating out to eternity on a sea of blue while comfortable sun loungers line the terrace like divine sentinels.
Inside, the design is decidedly modern with clean lines and neutral tones that allow well-place and meticulously selected artworks referencing Mexico’s rich traditions and the home’s oceanfront location to give a delightful motif.
And, while you enjoy the beautiful setting, a warm, friendly team are on hand to serve ice-cool cocktails and guacamole by the pool or prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner to match your culinary preferences. Kick back and let the team deliver paradise on earth for you.
Finally, being so close to the beautiful Kupuri beach club as well as with access to all the Punta Mita beach clubs, two Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses, a tennis center and more, there is no end to your enjoyment here.
- Large swimming pool
- Fully staffed
- Short walk to the Kupuri Beach Club
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Open plan interior living-dining area opening to pool terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bar with flat-screen TV
- Sound system in common areas
- Home cinema
- Manicured lawn garden
- Use of six-passenger golf cart
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms have a fresh contemporary feel with most offering ocean or garden views. Black out blinds ensure restful dreams, and the mattresses are top of the range with comfortable pillows.
Two master suites are located on the pool entry level upstairs with the best views and large en-suite bathrooms with soak-all-your-troubles away jetted bathtubs while four guest bedrooms are on the lower level where 3 large bedrooms open to the garden.
Bedroom 6 is small without any windows and is best suited for children or staff that you may wish to accompany your stay
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, inside shower, outside shower, jetted bathtub, walk-in closet. Access to shared pool terrace. Ocean view.
MASTER SUITE 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, inside shower, outside shower, closet. Balcony. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 3 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-6 – Two double beds plus two single beds. En-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin vanities and jetted bathtub. Access to garden. Partial ocean view
BEDROOM 4 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 3-6 – Three double beds. En-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin vanities and jetted bathtub. Access to garden. Partial ocean view.
BEDROOM 5 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-4 –Two queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Access to garden. Partial ocean view.
BEDROOM 6 – DOWNSTAIRS (bunk beds)
Sleeps 4 – Two single bottom bunks and two single top bunks. En-suite bathroom with shower and single sink. No windows.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE UP MIRRORS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The outside sociable areas in this Kupuri Punta Mita villa for rental are an Instagram-worthy highlight here, with a trendy bar and spacious dining area all facing towards jaw-dropping ocean views.
The interior lounge-diner that leads to the kitchen also enjoys an advantageous indoor-outdoor design. Push the pocket doors wide open and it becomes a seamless extension of the pool terrace. Perfect for lively socializing or keeping an eye on your children as they play.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping and linen changes
- Cook to prepare breakfast and lunch (groceries)
- Use of a six-seater golf cart
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- This is an impeccable fully staffed home
- Adding chef service for dinner preparation is recommended ($)
- Best suited for 12-16 adults or up to 20 guests when accompanied by children (please inquire for larger groups as additional fees may apply)
- Bedroom 6 is a small bedroom with bunk beds and a shower room. It does not have any windows.
- In addition to Punta Mita’s beach clubs, including the Kupuri Beach Club nearby, Kupuri villas like this one can access a private area of beach which has a cabana and lounge chairs for the exclusive use of Kupuri owners and guests. While no services are provided here, it is great for picnics.
Staff and Services
- House manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- No Pets Allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"